Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIBO Prejudging & Finals "Play by Play" w/S Ray, Flex Wheeler & Vic Martinez PACKED WITH VIDEOS

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ali Al-Hadidi View Post
    what is Essa place ??
    WHO CARES.....HE WILL BE 3RD TIER PRO
    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
      Roelly "Christmas in April?".

Hold on to your seats........
      HAHAHAHA.

Real Talk Shawn.
      "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" - Philippians 4:13

Comment

• Bring it on.
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
          The scorecard hasn't been posted yet. They don't announce full at the show. Butch and I are both watching for it. We'll grab it and post it as soon as it become available.
          Thanks!

Comment

• Great work MD and yeah for Helle! ! what a comeback.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
              ROELLY IS MISSING BPARTS TOO....AND HE CAME IN OFF SEASON CONDITION
              Roelly isn't missing any bodyparts... His posing is shitty, and his condition was pretty awful. He still owns JoJ from the waist down. Especially in penis size.
              My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                The scorecard hasn't been posted yet. They don't announce full at the show. Butch and I are both watching for it. We'll grab it and post it as soon as it become available.
                They need to change this asap. I don't understand the logic behind this at all. I can't think of any sport that doesn't announce full placings in a quick manner. It's almost disrespectful to the other competitors imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
                  Martin Kjellstrom, from Sweden. Just too far out to comment. Dude shoold keep dieting and go to NY, where he would be ready! This one is way too soon to be competitive. Maybe that's his plan, since this show was so close to home for him?

Yo Shawn yeah Martin just did the FIBO as a warm-up for his "real" comeback which will be in August... How would you say he'd do in this line-up given he would've been in shape? I mean he gets crazy ripped, but i don't think his structure is doing him any good

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I'm a huge fan of Roelly, but he hasn;t been able to bring a top notch physique to the stage this year. I cannot see how the judges placed him ahead of Michael K. either. Roelly looks awasome in his training videos, but looses too much muscle and vascularity before he steps onstage.

Comment

Working...
                                X