Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIBO Prejudging & Finals "Play by Play" w/S Ray, Flex Wheeler & Vic Martinez PACKED WITH VIDEOS

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    Roberta Tour is shaking like a leaf while posing but what a back!!! Hair past her booty!!! Big arms!! Impressive up close, but needs to control posing. Crowd likes her!!

unfuckinbelieveable- please excuse my french! what a body, could win a mens state show with that mass she is definately bringging it--but strangely looks like billy bob thorton in the face though.. but what a body!

Comment

• Where is Ronny's routine???

Comment

• Roelly is awesome but NEEDS a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG break. Come on OMA, he already proved himself.....now he needs a good off season to recover.
        FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Durand View Post
          If he had LEGS he would look awesome!!!
          FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

• How unlucky is Kefelianos?

5th again. Top 4 already in the O. I think he deserves a ticket to the O. He brings it every time!

Comment

• Originally posted by dman93 View Post
              How unlucky is Kefelianos?

5th again. Top 4 already in the O. I think he deserves a ticket to the O. He brings it every time!
              he did qualify for the O!

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Great Videos Robbie! Its great to hear from Flex Wheeler,I love his opinions!

Comment

• Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                          Great Videos Robbie! Its great to hear from Flex Wheeler,I love his opinions!
                          Ditto ! Flex is great and let's have more with Vince Taylor - the man's a great champion and articulate...

Comment

• Thanks for the coverage MD...

I don't think the judges got it right...but they rarely do these days. Several guys have reasons to be upset. I know Dexter has a pleasing physique but he won with subpar legs. Smallish calves, and Quads absent detai...softer than usual hamstrings and glutes. Ronnie Rockel gets yet another shaft (to a bigger name).
                            "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Comment

• Comment

• Pictures from the finals have been added to the galleries in all divisions.

Comment

Working...
                                X