Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIBO Prejudging & Finals "Play by Play" w/S Ray, Flex Wheeler & Vic Martinez PACKED WITH VIDEOS

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the coverage guys...the way I see it from the vids so far...

1. Rockel
    2. Dexter
    3. JoJ

will be the top 3...if they put Roelly over JoJ here I'll be shocked (even thought they had him in a top 3 stop on stage during the call out).

Essa once again fails to deliver from what he showed last year at the Europa.

Dexter needs Ronny Rockel's quads. I've seen more detail at an NPC show (as far as Quads...Dexter's unable to bring out detail there and his hamstrings/glutes aren't as ripped as before)
    "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Comment

No one is Spectacular but judging for the "Expert Pro" comments, none of us have Dexter Winning,
      Some have Johnny Jackson challenging Ronny Rockel for the # 1 Spot in this show.

That was the Fastest Prejudging I have ever seen?
      Only One Call Out Comparision for the top 5 Guys with none of the, being moved around onstage?
      Hard to pick a winner when you dont move the best guys around onstage but who am I to Judge, it was surprising to say the least.

Comment

Roelly looks off, to bad! I think he has done enough shows now. Everybody knows who he is now and i think he can better take a break now..

Comment

where is his back?

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
            No one is Spectacular but judging for the "Expert Pro" comments, none of us have Dexter Winning,
            Hard to pick a winner when you dont move the best guys around onstage but who am I to Judge, it was surprising to say the least.....
            Only one of the best ever in bodybuilding history...

Comment

Prejuding Wrap Up Video Commentary:

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/c...star-cast.html

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
                  Prejuding Wrap Up Video Commentary:

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/c...star-cast.html

Comment

Looks like 1 Ronnie, 2 Dexter, 3 JOJ, 4 Mike

Comment

Dexter looks his best this year. He looks way bigger here than any other show of the year. Rockel takes this one though.
                      My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

How long until finals start anyone know?
                        www.bodycatchers.com Affordable, Tailored Online Training & Nutrition

Comment

Originally posted by OJay View Post
                          How long until finals start anyone know?
                          Should be going on now. Power and internet are both hard to come by, so we won't see them posting a good deal. It will more than likely all come at once.

Comment

Originally posted by 23 View Post
                            ROCKEL REALLY HAS TO STOP NUDGING AND SHIT ON STAGE!!!
                            Why?
                            My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

Shawn is soon to start texting the results in to Butch and me. We'll have information up shortly.

Comment

All 7 Pro Fitness routines complete! Half way thru Women's Pro Bodybuilding Routines! So far The Comeback of "Helle Neilsen" is going great the best so far for me!

Comment

Working...
                                X