Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIBO Prejudging & Finals "Play by Play" w/S Ray, Flex Wheeler & Vic Martinez PACKED WITH VIDEOS

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great job on the coverage, guys.
    My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

This could get expensive! I activated my iPhone. Roaming charges alone could allow me to have brought one of you with me!!! We bleed for you guys over here!!!!

Back to the action...

Skadi Frei-Seifert
      is a fottie! Posed sexy and sultry!!! Blonde ambition, yo!

Daniela Sell has bright red fluorescent hair? Gulp! Great back good response from crowd!

Comment

Some FBB action:

Comment

At the moment there are the Womens Routines (almost finished)

Comment

Roberta Tour is shaking like a leaf while posing but what a back!!! Hair past her booty!!! Big arms!! Impressive up close, but needs to control posing. Crowd likes her!!

Comment

Comment

Final poser on stage. Smallest girl - and the hardest! Just too slender in the muscle dept.

Here come the Men!!!

Comment

Ok, we are doing the play by play thru the phone in Germany....LOL...There is no internet access in the auditorium so we have Shawn and Mike reporting to me via phone at the hotel! Sucks, but this is all we got for you right now!

Comment

We broke down all the men earlier, so I will reserve comments for the final results!

This round is not judged or scored. There is no posing award, and I doubt any good routines in the near future here. So, you're not missing anything!

I'll be back with comparisons and results!!!

Comment

Alexander Nataf is a Brick House! When he hardens up and gets detail to match his size some guys will be in trouble!!!

Comment

Ahhhhh, welcome to the Play-by-Play, Robbie . This is where the right Hand says hello to the left Hand! Adina is helping out tremendously. Thx, sweetie!!! U rock!!!!!

Comment

We are got the team down at the coliseum taking pictures and doing video so as soon as the show ends, we will be posting the placing and videos.

Comment

There are only 18 men, and we are on number 5 now.

When all the men have posed, they will go back and do Awards and Final Placings for each division.

Results will be Posted in Real Time!!

Comment

Tarek Elsetouhi looks great, however his music is all over the place due to not having an organized posing routine. But... the crowd likes him!!!

Comment

Helle looks great at this show. She should beat Cathy here.

Comment

Working...
                                X