Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Essa Obaid Road to the Fibo Power Part 6 Last Training!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Essa Obaid Road to the Fibo Power Part 6 Last Training!

http://vdh.bz/dvf
    Last edited by COACH; April 14th, 2011, 10:48 PM.

Kind of a boring guy.
    My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

these foreign pros sure know how to pimp some pretty cool workout gear though, gotta give them that!
            I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
            JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by Elf View Post
              Kind of a boring guy.
              Total agree ..It's that just as the stage and also in the GYM!
              That more than anything should change Sybil!
              In his protocol!

Comment

Video isn't working.
                "It's dark, and the mayne is hot"

Comment

Try now bro!
                  Other Link

http://clips.team-andro.com/watch/d8...-last-training
                  Last edited by COACH; April 14th, 2011, 11:17 PM. Reason: Link Renoval!

Comment

Feel bad for Essa this year, he's had no love from the judges so far this season...
                    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Elf View Post
                      Kind of a boring guy.
                      as i told giles
                      if u dont like his videos dont watch them
                      its that simple
                      what do u want a cast crow ?? its not a photo shoot or a dvd shoot
                      i dont know what u will want to see from a guy in the situation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      2 days out of his show jus pumping in the gym
                      tierd , no water , etc..

me confused now

the videos are for essas fans .. i think they like it and thats what matters
                      web .. www.e-bseet.com .. twitter .. @ESSA OBAID .. facebook .. Essa Bseet

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                        these foreign pros sure know how to pimp some pretty cool workout gear though, gotta give them that!
                        thanx

Comment

Originally posted by COACH View Post
                          Total agree ..It's that just as the stage and also in the GYM!
                          That more than anything should change Sybil!
                          In his protocol!

if u think his videos are borring why do u upload them ??

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
                            Feel bad for Essa this year, he's had no love from the judges so far this season...
                            i really feel bad for u my friend u seem to have Schizophrenia
                            once u are with the guy complementing and cheering for him and then in mints. u are a hater and he is your enemy

make up ur mind

Comment

Originally posted by BSEET LOVER View Post
                              i really feel bad for u my friend u seem to have Schizophrenia
                              once u are with the guy complementing and cheering for him and then in mints. u are a hater and he is your enemy

make up ur mind
                              I'm a HATER??? Oh dear...You need to chill out love...One minute you're thanking me in person and the next you're having a go? Which is it???? How the hell am I his enemy? I've written good things about Essa in all my reports and posts and you say I'm a HATER? I'm really offended...

If you want me to cut and paste ALL my reports from the Arnold, Spanish and British Grand Prix where I am PRAISING Essa and saying he should have placed higher I will gladly...You are doing Essa NO favours by coming on here and having a go at people and representing him, you need to put a lid on your comments as the only one that will lose out will be Essa in the long run trust me...
                              MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Working...
                              X