Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Essa Obaid Road to the Fibo Power Part 6 Last Training!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by BSEET LOVER View Post
    i am also allowed to give my side of oponion too , and if he is boring dont watch him , about wining i dont think u decide that
    and lets see u n steage to see what u have to bring on " pittbull "
    Trust me when i say this Essa doesnt want to be on the same stage as me. My stage is not a bodybuilding stage my stage is square.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Pitbull3744 View Post
      I will order u, because u r my slave. You have no rights unless i say you do got it.
      drama ... u should be a movie director . i think u been in hollywood alot
      web .. www.e-bseet.com .. twitter .. @ESSA OBAID .. facebook .. Essa Bseet

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by BSEET LOVER View Post
        drama ... u should be a movie director . i think u been in hollywood alot
        HA. Thanks im not a good actor.
        "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Pitbull3744 View Post
          Trust me when i say this Essa doesnt want to be on the same stage as me. My stage is not a bodybuilding stage my stage is square.

          wish u the best of luck
          web .. www.e-bseet.com .. twitter .. @ESSA OBAID .. facebook .. Essa Bseet

          Comment


          • #35
            I like his structure and wish him the best.
            If you dont like dont watch it its simple.
            Last edited by YorkFielD; April 15th, 2011, 12:04 PM.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by BSEET LOVER View Post
              as i told giles
              if u dont like his videos dont watch them
              its that simple
              what do u want a cast crow ?? its not a photo shoot or a dvd shoot
              i dont know what u will want to see from a guy in the situation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              2 days out of his show jus pumping in the gym
              tierd , no water , etc..

              me confused now

              the videos are for essas fans .. i think they like it and thats what matters
              Why are you being an asshole? You're kind of boring; I'm probably boring too. Just stating what I saw. I never said that I disliked the video, dickhead.
              My Enhanced Journal.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by BSEET LOVER View Post
                cuz i we used to look forwerd to ur comments not only here at md but on other sites too
                yes i thanked u and in person when u where sying good things
                and i admit u have said good things about essa which he was glad to hear too
                but then u also said things that its confusing too
                like once u say he should have been in top 3 then u say his plaicing its well deserved as a 7th
                and hater and enemy its an exprision
                also i answer back cuz i do the reading

                You are doing Essa NO favours by coming on here and having a go at people and representing him
                what do u mean read what has been said to him and about him and say thanx or no comments?


                you need to put a lid on your comments
                as the only one that will lose out will be Essa in the long run trust me...


                i maybe dont know how to do " the lid " u r talking about

                but i am also his fan so yes i will respond back to what will be written about or to him bad it is or good
                i will respond such as any one of u guys.. i think i do have the right and i represent him well
                Firstly, I'd like to address the bolded comment above, please do post where I said Essa should have been top 3? I'm eager to see it.

                Okay, I'm going to lay out a few things so people can make up their own minds about this situation...

                This year I have been a big supporter of Essa, for example, here is what I wrote about him in my Bodybuilding.com report - (Here's the link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/warr...-martinez.html)

                "13th - Essa Obaid - No way in hell did the Middle East's 2010 overall amateur and 2010 Europa Pro winner Essa deserve anything this low. He was by far the most solid guy in the entire line-up. With last year's weaker areas brought up to almost perfect balance and some dynamite poses, I would have had no problem swapping him to Dexter Jackson's spot. Was it a case of the newcomer paying his dues and all that jazz? Probably so, but I hope this stunning new professional gets some love thrown back his way at the upcoming British Grand Prix."

                - Then, in my Play by Play here on MD as well as the video Wrap-up I did I did state that I felt that Essa should have swapped placements with Robert Piotrkowicz, making Essa 4th instead of 6th. - http://www.musculardevelopment.com/c...rand-prix.html

                - Then, I posted up the Essa vs Alvin thread here on MD. From the shots I posted members were to vote who they thought was better. In all honestly I did think Essa would get the most votes, but he didn't, Alvin did, the members had spoken (which is hardly my fault now is it?) I did it as I felt it was a nice pictorial that BOTH athletes would benefit from as anything that get's chins wagging and people posting/speculating is ALWAYS good for publicity reasons...Agree?

                - Also, twice, I was on Aaron Singerman's radio show talking positively about Essa and how he has been hard done by so far this contest season - but then I also offered my possible reason that Essa's stage presence could do with some work but at the same time acknowledging that that does come with experience and growing confidence, something that although comes with time CAN be worked on for the future and therefore helping Essa get the fair placings whenever he competes.

                I then used the example of Ronnie Rockel who used to have the same issue of both a lacklustre stage presence - but also, more importantly, worse placings than he usually deserved. I then said that is it a coincidence that since he has addressed that issue his placements have indeed improved? That was me offering constructive critique that could potentially help Essa, so, from what I can gather from your response to me, should I have said nothing instead?? One thing I will always give is honesty, I am well known for it and also having 20 years in the business I possibly think that I might be qualified to offer good advice to an athlete who is looking to move up in the sport?

                - Then, there was my comment on here regarding Mathias from Team-Andro's Essa video. I'm not knocking the production of Mathias' videos as he is very good at what he does (we worked together for MD in Madrid recently) but, I felt that the content of the video was dull and not what the fans want to see. Why could Essa have not in the least worn a vest? Why not some posing or ANY interaction with the camera? What if Essa ever brings out a DVD and this is what the fans are used to seeing? See my point now? People want to see more of him, to learn about him, I was merely offering my experienced opinion to help the guy, that's all. Look at Shawn and Jay as keen examples, watch any of the Battle for Olympia's, is it any coincidence that both these guys have one of the biggest all time fan-bases in the history of bodybuilding as well as the biggest bank balances too? Coming back to my comment with 'don't watch it then' when I could easily have said nothing and believe that my opinion is appreciated by many is a little immature don't you think?

                I think judging from your posts on here to me and ANYONE that says ANYTHING remotely negative should indeed keep those opinions to themselves? Well, this is bodybuilding and you're both in the wrong sport if you cannot accept good, constructive advice sometimes from people that do know what they are talking about...Do you want Essa to come one from last again next year at the Arnold and go home disappointed or do you want to open your ears to those (like me) who would only have his best interests at heart and see him really flourish as a professional athlete?

                Your representation for Essa has not done him any favours on here, half of this game is about being able to listen, learn, improve and move up in the rankings whilst listening to your fans and peers as you earn a good living doing what you love...By you coming on here and calling someone like myself 'schizophrenic' or calling me a 'Hater' (the single most idiotic phrase used in the sport I believe) is NOT the way to go, you will only end up both alienating anyone and everyone to Essa as an athlete...So, take my advice and calm down the smart comments and having the last word with anyone who says anything about Essa you might not like...

                Here's my advice - Ignore completely those who offer nasty, negative comments and listen to and engage with those who offer CONSTRUCTIVE advice for Essa. Or, if you keep going like this Essa will not have a single fan left one day pretty soon, (well, apart from you that is)...
                Last edited by Giles; April 15th, 2011, 01:07 PM.
                MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Giles View Post
                  Firstly, I'd like to address the bolded comment above, please do post where I said Essa should have been top 3? I'm eager to see it.

                  Okay, I'm going to lay out a few things so people can make up their own minds about this situation...

                  This year I have been a big supporter of Essa, for example, here is what I wrote about him in my Bodybuilding.com report - (Here's the link - http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/warr...-martinez.html)

                  "13th - Essa Obaid - No way in hell did the Middle East's 2010 overall amateur and 2010 Europa Pro winner Essa deserve anything this low. He was by far the most solid guy in the entire line-up. With last year's weaker areas brought up to almost perfect balance and some dynamite poses, I would have had no problem swapping him to Dexter Jackson's spot. Was it a case of the newcomer paying his dues and all that jazz? Probably so, but I hope this stunning new professional gets some love thrown back his way at the upcoming British Grand Prix."

                  - Then, in my Play by Play here on MD as well as the video Wrap-up I did I did state that I felt that Essa should have swapped placements with Robert Piotrkowicz, making Essa 4th instead of 6th. - http://www.musculardevelopment.com/c...rand-prix.html

                  - Then, I posted up the Essa vs Alvin thread here on MD. From the shots I posted members were to vote who they thought was better. In all honestly I did think Essa would get the most votes, but he didn't, Alvin did, the members had spoken (which is hardly my fault now is it?) I did it as I felt it was a nice pictorial that BOTH athletes would benefit from as anything that get's chins wagging and people posting/speculating is ALWAYS good for publicity reasons...Agree?

                  - Also, twice, I was on Aaron Singerman's radio show talking positively about Essa and how he has been hard done by so far this contest season - but then I also offered my possible reason that Essa's stage presence could do with some work but at the same time acknowledging that that does come with experience and growing confidence, something that although comes with time CAN be worked on for the future and therefore helping Essa get the fair placings whenever he competes.

                  I then used the example of Ronnie Rockel who used to have the same issue of both a lacklustre stage presence - but also, more importantly, worse placings than he usually deserved. I then said that is it a coincidence that since he has addressed that issue his placements have indeed improved? That was me offering constructive critique that could potentially help Essa, so, from what I can gather from your response to me, should I have said nothing instead?? One thing I will always give is honesty, I am well known for it and also having 20 years in the business I possibly think that I might be qualified to offer good advice to an athlete who is looking to move up in the sport?

                  - Then, there was my comment on here regarding Mathias from Team-Andro's Essa video. I'm not knocking the production of Mathias' videos as he is very good at what he does (we worked together for MD in Madrid recently) but, I felt that the contest of the video was dull and not what the fans want to see. Why could Essa have not in the least worn a vest? Why not some posing or ANY interaction with the camera? What if Essa ever brings out a DVD and this is what the fans are used to seeing? See my point now? People want to see more of him, I was merely offering my experienced opinion to help the guy, that's all. Look at Shawn and Jay as keen examples, watch any of the Battle for Olympia's, is it any coincidence that both these guys have one of the biggest all time fan-bases in the history of bodybuilding as well as the biggest bank balances too? Coming back to my comment with 'don't watch it then' when I could easily have said nothing and believe that my opinion is appreciated by many is a little immature don't you think?

                  I think judging from your posts on here to me and ANYONE that says ANYTHING remotely negative should indeed keep those opinions to themselves? Well, this is bodybuilding and you're both in the wrong sport if you cannot accept good, constructive advice sometimes from people that do know what they are talking about...Do you want Essa to come one from last again next year at the Arnold and go home disappointed or do you want to open your ears to those (like me) who would only have his best interests at heart and see him really flourish as a professional athlete?

                  Your representation for Essa has not done him any favours on here, half of this game is about being able to listen, learn, improve and move up in the rankings whilst listening to your fans and peers as you earn a good living doing what you love...By you coming on here and calling someone like myself 'schizophrenic' or calling me a 'Hater' (the single most idiotic phrase used in the sport I believe) is NOT the way to go, you will only end up both alienating anyone and everyone to Essa as an athlete...So, take my advice and calm down the smart comments and having the last word with anyone who says anything about Essa you might not like...

                  Here's my advice - Ignore completely those who offer nasty, negative comments and listen to and engage with those who offer CONSTRUCTIVE advice for Essa. Or, if you keep going like this Essa will not have a single fan left one day pretty soon, (well, apart from you that is)...
                  THERE WE GO GILES LAY THAT SHIT DOWN!!!!!
                  "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by Pitbull3744 View Post
                    THERE WE GO GILES LAY THAT SHIT DOWN!!!!!
                    I thought it best to lay out my exact thoughts as I want Essa to do well in this game, he's a great bodybuilder and can see him really kicking ass in years to come...I don't like being accused of saying one thing and then saying another...And another point made about me saying things on other sites, this is the ONLY one I come on...
                    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Giles View Post
                      I thought it best to lay out my exact thoughts as I want Essa to do well in this game, he's a great bodybuilder and can see him really kicking ass in years to come...I don't like being accused of saying one thing and then saying another...And another point made about me saying things on other sites, this is the ONLY one I come on...
                      You are always a straight shooter this chick was just buggin today lol. I was also messing with her hard because i can tell she was moody so i thought it would be funny. Truth is i think Essa has tons of potential to do well at any show, well besides Olympia for now.
                      "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Pitbull3744 View Post
                        You are always a straight shooter this chick was just buggin today lol. I was also messing with her hard because i can tell she was moody so i thought it would be funny. Truth is i think Essa has tons of potential to do well at any show, well besides Olympia for now.
                        Well, spouse's of a dieting bodybuilder are allowed to get stressed from time to time, just don't aim at moi pleasey or I'll come at yaaaa...
                        MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          @ BSEET LOVER - can you give us a macronutrient info of essa`s diet??? protein,carbs,fat(grams) in contest time & offseason???

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by BSEET LOVER View Post
                            if u think his videos are borring why do u upload them ??
                            Hello BSEET LOVER
                            Because bodybuilding is critical!
                            A sport of criticism!
                            Like no other sport!

                            No offense to see someone upload the videos of Essa!

                            To suggest to change his whole attitude!
                            Both the Stage, photos, Gym!
                            Not included offenses are all expert tips!

                            This sport is for many, many details!
                            Posing with actitude!, good attitude, charisma, presence!
                            After evaluating all these factors to come!
                            Diet & Fitness!

                            Everyone on this forum I have seen have tried to suggest things
                            To help Essa
                            I have not seen nasty comments!
                            Because they were banned!

                            I wish the best place in this contest for Essa!
                            Last edited by COACH; April 15th, 2011, 02:47 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              (( post the good onse leave the bad onse ))

                              i also have my opinion and yes we do respect opinions but when its a mix up then u get confused
                              also you mean dont answer back when some one speaks about ur beloved like for example
                              says m*** f*** ? ( this is what u mean giels )
                              now let me see if u would like some one saying that about ur beloved
                              and we know some criticism is good but if its said in a good way
                              also i dont think essas fans will accept bad criticism

                              one more thing and this is comming from him too , we would really like to take and listen to who offers CONSTRUCTIVE advice for essa , but deffintly will never take it from any (( person ))
                              he always go to his icons and the guys that he trust and have been there and know more like (( flex weeler , shawn ray and hany rambod also the new friend and guru oma ((sibil)) those are the pros that he gose to.
                              he also listen to his fans what they belive in him and will say the truth not go mad about him cuz he beats there guy or friend
                              and thats it i dont have any ferther thing to tell u
                              web .. www.e-bseet.com .. twitter .. @ESSA OBAID .. facebook .. Essa Bseet

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                I am a firm believer that the only need
                                be well regarded by the judges!

                                Has conditions to be within the first 3 places!
                                Easily without doubt!
                                I think there is all this excellent feedback from athletes and their fans!
                                Essa is a young professional who will be climbing to the top
                                !
                                The best luck!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X