Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Essa Obaid Road to the Fibo Power Part 6 Last Training!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julienne_Salad
    replied
    I hope Essa or someone in Essa's camp silences this woman before Essa suffers serious PR damage.

Leave a comment:

• Giles
    replied
    Originally posted by BSEET LOVER View Post
    (( post the good onse leave the bad onse ))

i also have my opinion and yes we do respect opinions but when its a mix up then u get confused
    also you mean dont answer back when some one speaks about ur beloved like for example
    says m*** f*** ? ( this is what u mean giels )

now let me see if u would like some one saying that about ur beloved
    and we know some criticism is good but if its said in a good way
    also i dont think essas fans will accept bad criticism

one more thing and this is comming from him too , we would really like to take and listen to who offers CONSTRUCTIVE advice for essa , but deffintly will never take it from any (( person ))
    he always go to his icons and the guys that he trust and have been there and know more like (( flex weeler , shawn ray and hany rambod also the new friend and guru oma ((sibil)) those are the pros that he gose to.
    he also listen to his fans what they belive in him and will say the truth not go mad about him cuz he beats there guy or friend
    and thats it i dont have any ferther thing to tell u
    (See bolded) - Yes, Bseet, that's precisely what I mean, he's your beloved so of course you are going to be upset if people say unnecessarily nasty things, but those people aren't worth listening to, ignore them and they will simply go away...I wish you and Essa all the luck in the World, he is a great athlete and I hope he fulfills his massive potential in these next few years...

Leave a comment:

• Meathead.
    replied
    Is this the same guy who talked about barbell curling 315lbs? and only eats 1 meal a day, rice and beans?

whoever that was back 2-3 yrs ago was cool as shit, and i want to see more of em!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by BSEET LOVER View Post

i also have my opinion and yes we do respect opinions but when its a mix up then u get confused
    also you mean dont answer back when some one speaks about ur beloved like for example

one more thing and this is comming from him too , we would really like to take and listen to who offers CONSTRUCTIVE advice for essa , but deffintly will never take it from any (( person ))
    he always go to his icons and the guys that he trust and have been there and know more like (( flex weeler , shawn ray and hany rambod also the new friend and guru oma ((sibil)) those are the pros that he gose to.
    he also listen to his fans what they belive in him and will say the truth not go mad about him cuz he beats there guy or friend
    can you give us a macronutrient info of essa`s diet??? protein,carbs,fat(grams) in contest time & offseason???

Leave a comment:

• TheLion
    replied
    Essa can conduct his business in what ever way he wants. Why are you lot so offended? It's not affecting you is it?

I've met Essa and his wife few days before the British Grand Prix at the gym, he looked really tired, but despite the condition he was in, he still gave me his time to speak and take pictures. I remember when I first saw him at the reception, I didn't know it was him as he was wearing a hat, and it was from a far distance but I thought to myself he looked HUGE, and I couldn't get over it for a while, then I walked past him and realised it was Essa! He has an amazing physique, and definitely has what it takes to make a huge impact in the IFBB.

Leave a comment:

• layitdown
    replied
    I like Essa. But one thing for sure is that he has got to show some type of emotions on stage. a smile or facial expression or something! I'm willing to bet that if he gets on stage with more enthusiasm, his placings will go up! atleast make it look like you're having fun instead of looking uninterested.

Leave a comment:

• RockyIII
    replied
    very disrespectul Giles, shame on you!

Leave a comment:

• boomermayne
    replied
    Originally posted by Pitbull3744 View Post
    Thats why Essa is a scumbag, because he just goes from one guru to another and blames them when he looks off or doesnt place well. Forget those M.E faggots.
    Why do they have to be faggots instead of assholes? And Bseet you need to chill out, Giles was complimenting him, not hating on him.

I personally like Essa. He seems beyond laid back and relaxed, though I think he needs to smile or bring more energy when he's on the stage.

Leave a comment:

• Lex1247
    replied
    He should do the NY Pro this year and see how he stacks up against Kai, Cedric and Jason Huh.

Leave a comment:

• Nik133
    replied
    This is why you don't let your wife on the internet.

Leave a comment:

• Pitbull9
    replied
    Originally posted by jsfitnessking View Post
    i think essa could do well i the future if he and the people around him stick with one person to work with"guru". instead of bouncing around from person to person expecting some kind of magic to happen. he's still a young pro and has potential to do very well once he fixes his posing and refines the physique he has. and sorry but sibil is def not the person to be teaching him posing, after watching roelly pose this should be very obvious.
    Thats why Essa is a scumbag, because he just goes from one guru to another and blames them when he looks off or doesnt place well. Forget those M.E faggots.

Leave a comment:

• jsfitnessking
    replied
    i think essa could do well i the future if he and the people around him stick with one person to work with"guru". instead of bouncing around from person to person expecting some kind of magic to happen. he's still a young pro and has potential to do very well once he fixes his posing and refines the physique he has. and sorry but sibil is def not the person to be teaching him posing, after watching roelly pose this should be very obvious.

Leave a comment:

• BSEET LOVER
    replied
    Originally posted by COACH View Post
    Hello BSEET LOVER
    Because bodybuilding is critical!
    A sport of criticism!
    Like no other sport!

No offense to see someone upload the videos of Essa!

To suggest to change his whole attitude!
    Both the Stage, photos, Gym!
    Not included offenses are all expert tips!

This sport is for many, many details!
    Posing with actitude!, good attitude, charisma, presence!
    After evaluating all these factors to come!
    Diet & Fitness!

Everyone on this forum I have seen have tried to suggest things
    To help Essa
    I have not seen nasty comments!
    Because they were banned!

I wish the best place in this contest for Essa!

thanx alot my friend

this is the better and respectfull way to get ur "CONSTRUCTIVE" advice to some one or also ur criticism

and now then i apologize if u where offended , didnt mean it in that way

Leave a comment:

• COACH
    replied
    I am a firm believer that the only need
    be well regarded by the judges!

Has conditions to be within the first 3 places!
    Easily without doubt!
    I think there is all this excellent feedback from athletes and their fans!
    Essa is a young professional who will be climbing to the top
    !
    The best luck!!!

Leave a comment:

• BSEET LOVER
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X