Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIBO MADNESS!! Preview and Chaos. Cormier dares Wheeler and Levrone to hit the Masters Pro

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike
    replied
    I just re-watched this video again and it cracked me up! Most fun I had on camera since - well - umm, never mind.

Leave a comment:

• Giles
    replied
    Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
    The Master's Pro should be for pro's that are retired for at least 2 years!

The Arnold should have dancing strippers!
    You need to come over and visit me in UK mate, I'll show you dancing strippers...Big bootied one's too!!!

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    ^^ LOL

Leave a comment:

• bigmikecox
    replied
    The Master's Pro should be for pro's that are retired for at least 2 years!

The Arnold should have dancing strippers!

Leave a comment:

• Steve Namat
    replied
    Awesome video!!!

Leave a comment:

• Giles
    replied
    Levrone could so do it...And he'd kick everyone's ass too...

Leave a comment:

• Austek
    replied
    Seriously

We would all love to see Wheeler back on stage but we all know about his health issues so that's not gonna happen but Levrone and Cormier yea for sure man, would love to see these guys come back I mean if Gary Strydom is coming back to the masters this year it would be fantastic to see others of the past to come back too. It all depends on alot of things too. Sponsers, time and effort, health and motivation (of course money). Come back guys we need some personalities again man thats what this sport is really missing.

Leave a comment:

• Mike
    replied
    Cool, glad you liked it!

Leave a comment:

• 1Patrick
    replied
    I do not post a lot but huge props to MD!!this is one of the best entertaining vid in long time

Leave a comment:

• lerionel
    replied
    The video streams of MD are incredibly slow... why not use Youtube? 15min video cost me about an hour to watch.

Leave a comment:

• Poker Face Ace
    replied
    that would be wuz up if kev would go back on stage, he has such focus and an amazing mindset n belief that he would shock sooooo many if he does, so if your reading this kev, c'mon man hit the stage 1 more time n show dem wuz up

Leave a comment:

• dell
    replied
    Simply beautiful and they are truly peoples champions,miss those guys on stage wonderful video btw!

Leave a comment:

• Angelo_29
    replied
    Best video i've ever seen on MD...srsly

Leave a comment:

• hyperion
    replied
    HELL....WE WANT MORE OF THAT !!!

To see a video of this guys (Living Legends) talking about the 90s golden era and those details that we fans could never get through the magazines
    was so inspirational and entertaining that you should consider making a whole MD video section with that format but longer in duration (I can listen see those videos all day too).

THANKS.

Leave a comment:

• BlueC
    replied
    Originally posted by mcmaz View Post
    That was a great vid. You should have let those guys keep going. I could listen to those stories all day.
    Hell yes! One of the best vids in a long time. I indeed miss that atmosphere that Kevin and Flex were talking about.
    Bodybuilding now is just too 'empty'.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X