Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i know about 2006 but in 2009 he had a interview with a South-African magazine and he said he would compete that year and qualify for the Olympia...http://www.musclesportmag.com/2009/0...eback/.....And we are still waiting.

Comment

I probably already know the answer to this....but why and the heck would you live in Thailand? If his products are manufactured in South Africa, then I would want to live where my products were being manufactured for quality control. JMO. Hope he does well at the Master's Pro.

Comment

"Shawn is just an idiot. Very socially inept. Great, great physique in his day, but I just can't stand the guy."
        Good Bye Cruel World!!!!!

Gary is Old, hell he is closer to 50 than he is 40!

Old guys like us can kid about Age but you Young whipper Snappers who dont know us Personally can talk smack all you want, Gary and I are hooking up for Beers later tonight German Style!

Hate on

Comment

Um, I'm 40 Shawn. Very true, I do not know you personally, but the personae you have put out on the web over many years (going back to places like Ironage) has lead me to that conclusion.

With that said, you make another valid point that I hardly said something novel and saying it served no purpose other than to just be mean, so for that I apologize.
          ATLARGENUTRITION.COM
          WANNABEBIG.COM

Comment

Originally posted by davy1010 View Post
            Actually it did happen, in 2006 he competed at Shawn Ray's Colorado Pro. He placed 7th, what I remember of it is that he displayed a classic physique, a blast from the past. Lacking some muscle in the bodyparts that are necessary to win shows these days like hamstrings and back. Great from the front, weak from the back by today's standard but a great overall look by my standards.

Corland wishes his hamstrings are that weak

Comment

"I do not know you personally, but the personae you have put out on the web over many years (going back to places like Ironage) has lead me to that conclusion. "
              Dude, its the "Internet" I dont take the comments about whop ro what I am by people I dont know Personally, you should know this by now. I dont know you or 98% of the people on here but I do know the Pro's I Interview Personally allowing me freedoms to make comments you might never make since you dont know them as I do.
              Gary and I go back nearly 20 yrs, we both lived and trained in Venice Beach for years and traveled the world together just like Flex, Levrone, Cormier, Dorian and gang of others.

"With that said, you make another valid point that I hardly said something novel and saying it served no purpose other than to just be mean, so for that I apologize."
              Yo, you're not the First and certainly wont be the last, but your Apology is accepted. Thanks!

Comment

How old is Gary now? And just out of curiosity was he ever penalized like Lee Priest for participating in Wayne Demilia's federation?

Comment

Originally posted by Evolveordie View Post
                  How old is Gary now? And just out of curiosity was he ever penalized like Lee Priest for participating in Wayne Demilia's federation?
                  He's 367 years old.
                  My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
                    "I do not know you personally, but the personae you have put out on the web over many years (going back to places like Ironage) has lead me to that conclusion. "
                    Dude, its the "Internet" I dont take the comments about whop ro what I am by people I dont know Personally, you should know this by now. I dont know you or 98% of the people on here but I do know the Pro's I Interview Personally allowing me freedoms to make comments you might never make since you dont know them as I do.
                    Gary and I go back nearly 20 yrs, we both lived and trained in Venice Beach for years and traveled the world together just like Flex, Levrone, Cormier, Dorian and gang of others.

"With that said, you make another valid point that I hardly said something novel and saying it served no purpose other than to just be mean, so for that I apologize."
                    Yo, you're not the First and certainly wont be the last, but your Apology is accepted. Thanks!
                    Thank you for accepting the apology.
                    ATLARGENUTRITION.COM
                    WANNABEBIG.COM

Comment

Good to see chris mason still trolling up threads with his roid rage.

Comment

Awesome physique, even better hair piece......no sign of adam mcvey yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Nalbandian1987 View Post
                          I probably already know the answer to this....but why and the heck would you live in Thailand? If his products are manufactured in South Africa, then I would want to live where my products were being manufactured for quality control. JMO. Hope he does well at the Master's Pro.
                          OTC steroids, why else? Around 8 years ago, a tub of dbol, 1000 tabs, could be purchased OTC there along with winstrol, test, decca, etc, etc. Cheap too.
                          Though I am not up on current dispensing laws in Thailand, but access to cheap and legal gear would be a draw for a bbder. Maybe he likes Thai women too.

Comment

Gary is hall of fame material. Underrated in my opinion. One of the first to display the ultra shredded look, esp his 1988 Olympia showing.

Comment

Originally posted by FrancisJamesW-III View Post
                              Awesome physique, even better hair piece......no sign of adam mcvey yet?
                              He's oiling up as we speak....
                              “War is peace.
                              Freedom is slavery.
                              Ignorance is strength.”
                              ― George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Evolveordie View Post
                                Gary competed in the WBF back in 1991-1992, DeMilia's fed was the PDI that ran in 2006...
                                MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Working...
                                X