All the best to Gary!!

Leave a comment:

• Sexybeast777
    replied
    Gary Strydom is awesome

Leave a comment:

• alexceau
    replied
    Man Gary's been around for a while now, he was my favorite bber in the eighties. I loved his physique, I just always thought his back needed more work and also his posing. I guess not every pro can be a Labrada/Ray caliber poser...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by buffguy View Post
    Watch the video. He called Gary an "old guy".
    Well, Gary is an old guy. So what is so wrong with that?

Some of you guys (you and chris mason) just need to cool off a little and stop with the nonsense.

Leave a comment:

• Adina Zanolli
    replied
    Originally posted by Giles View Post
    Ooh, the year before you Adina!!!??

Arf arf...
    Be nice, or you don't get to come to the birthday party Ron Harris and I are having at the Olympia!

Since it's a week early, it falls smack dab between our birthdays, so it's a given we must have a party!

Shawn's bday is a few days before mine - we'll let him in on it too!

Leave a comment:

• Giles
    replied
    Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
    Gary was born in 1960.
    Ooh, the year before you Adina!!!??

Arf arf...

Leave a comment:

• Adina Zanolli
    replied
    Gary was born in 1960.

Leave a comment:

• Giles
    replied
    Originally posted by Evolveordie View Post
    How old is Gary now? And just out of curiosity was he ever penalized like Lee Priest for participating in Wayne Demilia's federation?
    Gary competed in the WBF back in 1991-1992, DeMilia's fed was the PDI that ran in 2006...

Leave a comment:

• The Celt
    replied
    Originally posted by FrancisJamesW-III View Post
    Awesome physique, even better hair piece......no sign of adam mcvey yet?
    He's oiling up as we speak....

Leave a comment:

• YETI
    replied
    Gary is hall of fame material. Underrated in my opinion. One of the first to display the ultra shredded look, esp his 1988 Olympia showing.

Leave a comment:

• Victorian guy
    replied
    Originally posted by Nalbandian1987 View Post
    I probably already know the answer to this....but why and the heck would you live in Thailand? If his products are manufactured in South Africa, then I would want to live where my products were being manufactured for quality control. JMO. Hope he does well at the Master's Pro.
    OTC steroids, why else? Around 8 years ago, a tub of dbol, 1000 tabs, could be purchased OTC there along with winstrol, test, decca, etc, etc. Cheap too.
    Though I am not up on current dispensing laws in Thailand, but access to cheap and legal gear would be a draw for a bbder. Maybe he likes Thai women too.

Leave a comment:

• FrancisJamesW-III
    replied
    Awesome physique, even better hair piece......no sign of adam mcvey yet?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Good to see chris mason still trolling up threads with his roid rage.

Leave a comment:

• chris mason
    replied
    Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    "I do not know you personally, but the personae you have put out on the web over many years (going back to places like Ironage) has lead me to that conclusion. "
    Dude, its the "Internet" I dont take the comments about whop ro what I am by people I dont know Personally, you should know this by now. I dont know you or 98% of the people on here but I do know the Pro's I Interview Personally allowing me freedoms to make comments you might never make since you dont know them as I do.
    Gary and I go back nearly 20 yrs, we both lived and trained in Venice Beach for years and traveled the world together just like Flex, Levrone, Cormier, Dorian and gang of others.

"With that said, you make another valid point that I hardly said something novel and saying it served no purpose other than to just be mean, so for that I apologize."
    Yo, you're not the First and certainly wont be the last, but your Apology is accepted. Thanks!
    Thank you for accepting the apology.

Leave a comment:

• Elf
    replied
    Originally posted by Evolveordie View Post
    How old is Gary now? And just out of curiosity was he ever penalized like Lee Priest for participating in Wayne Demilia's federation?
    He's 367 years old.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X