Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIBO Power FINALS Wrap Up with Shawn Ray, Kevin Levrone! Plus our epic prejudging wrap video!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One last thing, Essa was again in much better condition than most of the guys who placed ahead of him except Ronny. He has all the tools, big well-shaped upper body, small waist, needs more lower body mass, but his quads and glutes have striations and graininess, and he has calves compared to Dex and Johnnie who both looked as if they were guest posing. Where were the judges looking again...???

Comment

Kevin will be at the Europa Pro Orlando April 29 & 30th giving us his "Opinions" once again as only he can!

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
        Kevin will be at the Europa Pro Orlando April 29 & 30th giving us his "Opinions" once again as only he can!
        Sweet. i just hope he doesn't turn it into a habitual sideshow just to stir the pot.
        BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

I'm a Dexter Jackson fan, but even I'm uneasy about his win vs. Ronny. Ronny was in much better condition, had way better legs. Dexter's shape and size are better than Ronny's but Dexter's conditioning has dropped off substantially in the past couple of years (this year especially). He's struggling to prove why he earned the nickname "Blade," which I hate to see.

Comment

Rockel was the most conditioned man and very full too and Kevin Levrone is right on the money!

Comment

Shawn and Kevin make a good team! The fact that they were competitive rivals onstage gives those videos a real 'edge'...Awesome!!! Nice to see some opinions from Shawn too and I like the fact they disagreed too...Good idea getting them two both on vid-camera!
              MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

I will take all the credit for that! (Well, Shawn gets the credit but I will jump in for it either way!)
                "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

"I will take all the credit for that! (Well, Shawn gets the credit but I will jump in for it either way!)"
                  Did Mike just Punk me?

Comment

^^He tried. It didn't work....

Comment

}

Yes, Sir... yes please!! Uncensored comments is what this sport needs to avoid the Dexters winning the show to the Ronnys of this world!! haha
                      Satisfaction is good. Pride is better.

Comment

Kevin is all class, "Telling it like it is!"
                        Looking forward to his new column in MD "The Last Call" where I am sure he will pull no punches!
                        I'm really looking forward to his column!!!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=...16/6Zzi_Bo2ivs

Comment

The Rock was robbed

Thanks for being honest Kevin and not a sweet talker! The Rock beat The Blade hands down anyone can see by the photos!

Comment

In this last video it is clear that Rockel beat Dexter, he was better conditioned... i just don't understand the judges decision...

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/user/bbngerma...28/EhXtLob4kJ0

Comment

Working...
                                X