Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIBO Womens BB POSEDOWN Video & winner Helle Nielsen wants the O title from Iris Kyle

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was impressed with just about everything. Wasn't too crazy about that Marge Simpson beehive do. But the makeup was quite flattering. Hopefully she will bring that same physique package to the Ms. Olympia. It will be interesting to see how she compares with Iris, Alina, Betty Viana(at her best) and Yazeni. Their structure alone will make it hard for some others to crack the top five spots.
    "Bring the beauty back!"

Comment

Originally posted by OTIS View Post
      The best part is that her voice doesnt sound like she swallowed a boar
      LOLZ, well-played, sir.

Comment

She had a great comeback, and looked great. That is a bold statement calling out the great Iris.

Comment

I have to agree with CB on its gonna be hard to crack the top 5 but I do think she has and Alina do have a shot at it.
          Originally posted by Jude2 View Post
          She had a great comeback, and looked great. That is a bold statement calling out the great Iris.

Comment

Originally posted by lil mama View Post
            I second that but it will be close.
            Not going to happen. Helle is GOOD, but Iris is like the Ronnie of men;s bbing. She was SLIGHTLY off at the Arnold, and still got a perfect score!
            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
            2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

I have to agree with CB on its gonna be hard to crack the top 5 but I do think she has and Alina do have a shot at it.
              She has the best chance of beating Iris.
              SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

perhaps...but I WOULD LIKE to think they all have a chance and your correct Iris is unstoppable but there is always a chance remember what happened to Iris that one year where she fell several placings....ya just never know papi, ya never know.

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                She has the best chance of beating Iris.

Comment

perhaps...but I WOULD LIKE to think they all have a chance and your correct Iris is unstoppable but there is always a chance remember what happened to Iris that one year where she fell several placings....ya just never know papi, ya never know.
                  Mmmm... Say "papi" again!

She looked NUTZ! Crazy separation and detail!

Comment

Mi llamo papi chulo mi amour

IMO, Iris winning all the time makes for a less exciting sport. When ronnie was winning it was a fight for 2nd-6th and that was the REAL show. Now, its a matter of where Debi, Yaxeni and Alana will place.
                    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Originally posted by Beast In The Basement View Post
                      Mmmm... Say "papi" again!

She looked NUTZ! Crazy separation and detail!
                      She could very well place top 3....but more the most part, you know its going to be Iris, Yaxeni, Alana, and Debi in the top 4, with Helle in there somewhere
                      SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

if she can thicken that back i think she has a good chance at coming close. i wont count her out of the top 5

Comment

also at that contest nobody did beat iris...the judges decided to give her a lower placing...

Comment

I like her eyebrows. They natural?

Comment

It was dark out there when we did the interview but they were VERY sculpted.
                              "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                It was dark out there when we did the interview but they were VERY sculpted.
                                Any idea whose doing her prep? Eyebrows, makeup and hair prep that is. She is quite the doll.

Comment

Working...
                                X