Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Levrone Says Dexter Should not have won!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Kevin's aryan side coming out in germany

    Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk


    Comment


    • #32
      I only found out today that JOJ is 40! he looks unreal for his age.

      Comment


      • #33
        Go to min 4:02-4:03, and JOJ does the sickest back lat spread ive ever seen

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Flyinhawaiian View Post
          Go to min 4:02-4:03, and JOJ does the sickest back lat spread ive ever seen
          Yeah but it gets lost when you look down to his hams and calves.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by jsanatar View Post
            first guy ive seen to stop shawn in mid sentence and call im out on his shit
            Yea Levrone is solid. But in my opinion Dexter beat him because his back was way better than Rockel and as we all know professional bodybuilding has been a back contest since Dorian Yates won his first Mr.Olympia title
            All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

            Comment


            • #36
              Ooooh I guess I'm stupid according to kev since I agree with Dexters placing.....

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
                "Where's Kevin Levrone's Column in MD?
                "
                The Last Call- Coming soon in MD!
                As usual you looked professional! to most its nothing, but those who understand,its everything. Spenser may see this interview, as well people in the real media. To have someone who 1- looks professional and acts professional is worth his weight in gold. Blechman wasnt no fool when he hired Ray, you get your moneys worth.

                Nothimh siller than painted on skimpy muslce shirts on men, with hats worn backwords, and then use worse like " ymmm, you know uhhh , wellll" ujmmm" as shes chewing gum. I honestly would end the inerview or have him change.

                I could care less about SHwn as a person just as much he doesn't care about me but what we do know is professionalism,
                "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

                Comment


                • #38
                  i dont understand why so many people think JOJ got screwed...you cant expect to win shows in the ifbb without legs, i dont care if you are ronnie coleman from the waist up!

                  what saddens me most is that the bbing fans are so used to ass kissing commentaries that when someone like kevin simply says his opinion we start an entire appreciation thread about it!
                  I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                  JESUS THE CHRIST

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    100!
                    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" - Philippians 4:13

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      REAL TALK KEVIN.

                      Keep it real bro'
                      "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" - Philippians 4:13

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by HughJazz View Post
                        I only found out today that JOJ is 40! he looks unreal for his age.
                        No way! I thought this guy was late 20's early 30's
                        Subscribe - http://youtube.com/blackwellmuscle
                        http://swoletra.com

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Billy Blackwell View Post
                          No way! I thought this guy was late 20's early 30's
                          Same, I saw him at the Australian GP, he was right in front of me and I would have said early to mid 30s at the oldest.

                          Born in 71 apparently, this bloke is aging well. Although I heard somewhere recently that as you get old the first things to go are the legs?

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by diggy View Post
                            Kevin's aryan side coming out in germany

                            Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
                            LMFAO!!!

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                              i dont understand why so many people think JOJ got screwed...you cant expect to win shows in the ifbb without legs, i dont care if you are ronnie coleman from the waist up!

                              what saddens me most is that the bbing fans are so used to ass kissing commentaries that when someone like kevin simply says his opinion we start an entire appreciation thread about it!
                              Oh stop it

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                [QUOTE=paradox;2545169]Dexter looked better.[/QUO
                                explain

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X