Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Levrone Says Dexter Should not have won!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carlos_A
    replied
    This is the best interview to Kevin Levrone. He just gives his opinion uncensored. " A few ... a FEW surprises?"; "I'm gonna call a spade a spade" , "Dexter was smooth from the front and the back AND front the side"; "Dexter shouldn't have won... America is not stupid, the world is not stupid"

God, even without competing Kevin Levrone is an idol.

Leave a comment:

• iamblessed22
    replied
    [QUOTE=paradox;2545169]Dexter looked better.[/QUO
    explain

Leave a comment:

• Sexybeast777
    replied
    Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
    i dont understand why so many people think JOJ got screwed...you cant expect to win shows in the ifbb without legs, i dont care if you are ronnie coleman from the waist up!

what saddens me most is that the bbing fans are so used to ass kissing commentaries that when someone like kevin simply says his opinion we start an entire appreciation thread about it!
    Oh stop it

Leave a comment:

• Sexybeast777
    replied
    Originally posted by diggy View Post
    Kevin's aryan side coming out in germany

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    LMFAO!!!

Leave a comment:

• HughJazz
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy Blackwell View Post
    No way! I thought this guy was late 20's early 30's
    Same, I saw him at the Australian GP, he was right in front of me and I would have said early to mid 30s at the oldest.

Born in 71 apparently, this bloke is aging well. Although I heard somewhere recently that as you get old the first things to go are the legs?

Leave a comment:

• Billy Blackwell
    replied
    Originally posted by HughJazz View Post
    I only found out today that JOJ is 40! he looks unreal for his age.
    No way! I thought this guy was late 20's early 30's

Leave a comment:

replied
    REAL TALK KEVIN.

Keep it real bro'

Leave a comment:

replied
    100!

Leave a comment:

• RockyIII
    replied
    i dont understand why so many people think JOJ got screwed...you cant expect to win shows in the ifbb without legs, i dont care if you are ronnie coleman from the waist up!

what saddens me most is that the bbing fans are so used to ass kissing commentaries that when someone like kevin simply says his opinion we start an entire appreciation thread about it!

Leave a comment:

• paradox
    replied
    Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    "Where's Kevin Levrone's Column in MD?
    "
    The Last Call- Coming soon in MD!
    As usual you looked professional! to most its nothing, but those who understand,its everything. Spenser may see this interview, as well people in the real media. To have someone who 1- looks professional and acts professional is worth his weight in gold. Blechman wasnt no fool when he hired Ray, you get your moneys worth.

Nothimh siller than painted on skimpy muslce shirts on men, with hats worn backwords, and then use worse like " ymmm, you know uhhh , wellll" ujmmm" as shes chewing gum. I honestly would end the inerview or have him change.

I could care less about SHwn as a person just as much he doesn't care about me but what we do know is professionalism,

Leave a comment:

• CandleStickMaker
    replied
    Ooooh I guess I'm stupid according to kev since I agree with Dexters placing.....

Leave a comment:

• bigrgc
    replied
    Originally posted by jsanatar View Post
    first guy ive seen to stop shawn in mid sentence and call im out on his shit
    Yea Levrone is solid. But in my opinion Dexter beat him because his back was way better than Rockel and as we all know professional bodybuilding has been a back contest since Dorian Yates won his first Mr.Olympia title

Leave a comment:

• alexceau
    replied
    Originally posted by Flyinhawaiian View Post
    Go to min 4:02-4:03, and JOJ does the sickest back lat spread ive ever seen
    Yeah but it gets lost when you look down to his hams and calves.

Leave a comment:

• Flyinhawaiian
    replied
    Go to min 4:02-4:03, and JOJ does the sickest back lat spread ive ever seen

Leave a comment:

• HughJazz
    replied
    I only found out today that JOJ is 40! he looks unreal for his age.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X