No announcement yet.

Phil HEATH Guest Posing FIBO, ESSEN GERMANY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw phil @ Fibo. Looked good, i was also impressed by WOLF.. HUGE.

Comment

Originally posted by dman93 View Post
      Jay will not lose his title.

I like Heath, but Jay will win the O again.

5 X Mr O
      OF ALL THE THINGS I HAVE LOST , I MISS MY MIND THE MOST !

Comment

Originally posted by Ulster Neil View Post
        i spoke to phil this weekend at fibo and said i know you and jay are friends but the title was yours,and he replied come september it will be mine!!!!

Watch this space........
        What else would he say ?! He has to believe in himself and he has every reason to do so. I still don't believe that he will take the title from Jay this year or any other year that Jay is competing.

Comment

You're right, "Jay will not loose his title"....Rather, Phil will TAKE it away!!!

Comment

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comment

Phil looks so young in the off-season doesn't he? looks like teenager in that pic!! In the face I mean...
              MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by buffguy View Post
                You're right, "Jay will not loose his title"....Rather, Phil will TAKE it away!!!
                HAHAHAHAHAHA .....The man hasn't been born yet that can "take" it away from Jay. Phil is good , and a future hall of famer , but Jay will have to relinquish the Sandow for it to move to a new owner !

Comment

you know so much about bb,arenīt you ifbb judge?your opinions seem to be just as stupid as their decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostrider View Post
                    you know so much about bb,arenīt you ifbb judge?your opinions seem to be just as stupid as their decisions.
                    Now you are just being ridiculous. People speak so much crap on these forums and the moment I take the piss, you want to have a hissy fit. Shame.

Comment

Maybe I am,but you are blind or/and stupid if you donīt see he was better bodybuilder at the olympia stage last year.And that really is a shame.

Comment

I truely hate to say it but i think your right
                        Become comfortable with being uncomfortable.
                        F.I.T. Corps

Comment

Originally posted by nissan200sx View Post
                          HAHAHAHAHAHA .....The man hasn't been born yet that can "take" it away from Jay. Phil is good , and a future hall of famer , but Jay will have to relinquish the Sandow for it to move to a new owner !
                          Like Ronnie reliquished it to Jay????

Comment

Originally posted by ghostrider View Post
                            Maybe I am,but you are blind or/and stupid if you donīt see he was better bodybuilder at the olympia stage last year.And that really is a shame.
                            It would appear that you are in the minority that believe that all the judges , and the majority of the bodybuilding world and members on this forum are then also either blind or stupid to have Jay as the winner last year. You are entitled to your opinion, but there is no need to get personal!

Comment

I was making light of the comment made and also I do firmly believe that Jay willl not hang around to get beaten and at the moment , he won't be. Ronnie Coleman , when asked last year who will win the Olympia , said , "Jay isn't ready to give it up". So I supose Ronnie must be just as clueless as me !

Comment

king ron said it himself after he saw the pics he knew jay was the man!..lol

Comment

Working...
                                X