• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew.S
    replied
    Originally posted by Giles View Post
    Is that good?
    Yes . LOL
    1 of our local comedians used to say , "I hate when the British come here with 10 pounds and stay for a year !"

1 pound is 11 Rand

Leave a comment:

• Giles
    replied
    Originally posted by nissan200sx View Post
    It really is a beautiful country Giles. Unfotunately none of those athletes stay in the most beautiful of them all...Cape Town, but you would still enjoy it here I am sure.
    I met Marius at the Jay seminar here a few weeks back and he is really a very nice and humble guy. As big as he is and as much potential as he has , he doesn't act like he is better than anyone else. Very down to earth. As for Guy , I didn't even know who he was until I saw him at the seminar and then found his name here on MD !

As for MD sending you over , they wouldn't be out of pocket much, the exchange rate is around 7 rand to $1 !
    Is that good?

Leave a comment:

• Andrew.S
    replied
    It really is a beautiful country Giles. Unfotunately none of those athletes stay in the most beautiful of them all...Cape Town, but you would still enjoy it here I am sure.
    I met Marius at the Jay seminar here a few weeks back and he is really a very nice and humble guy. As big as he is and as much potential as he has , he doesn't act like he is better than anyone else. Very down to earth. As for Guy , I didn't even know who he was until I saw him at the seminar and then found his name here on MD !

As for MD sending you over , they wouldn't be out of pocket much, the exchange rate is around 7 rand to $1 !

Leave a comment:

• Giles
    replied
    Well then thank you very much to them as well. I am so grateful to the entire MD team and the forum members for all of the info that they make available to us. It really brings us closer to the amazing world of bodybuilding , which for someone like myself over here in South Africa very rarely gets to see.

THANK YOU TO ALL INVOLVED
    South Africa is actually somewhere I'd like to visit for MD, a few good bodybuilders I'd love to get in MD (and on here for video interviews, shoots etc) like Marius Dohne, Guy Schaffer, Van Wyck etc...

Leave a comment:

• Andrew.S
    replied
    Hey, more than happy to assist mate, thanks! But it's Steve Blechman the Big Chief that pays for me to go so props to him and Robbie Durand also! (Plus I always have a blast so it's all good!)
    Well then thank you very much to them as well. I am so grateful to the entire MD team and the forum members for all of the info that they make available to us. It really brings us closer to the amazing world of bodybuilding , which for someone like myself over here in South Africa very rarely gets to see.

THANK YOU TO ALL INVOLVED

Leave a comment:

• Giles
    replied
    I am a huge Jay Cutler fan , I am well aware that he has faults , and that Phil did look asthetically better than Jay , but the reality for me is that Jay is a more complete bodybuilder . he is wider and he has the mature muscle which Phil will still get.

On another note , thank you very much Giles for your coverage overseas of the recent competitions , really very much appreciated.
    Hey, more than happy to assist mate, thanks! But it's Steve Blechman the Big Chief that pays for me to go so props to him and Robbie Durand also! (Plus I always have a blast so it's all good!)

Leave a comment:

• Andrew.S
    replied
    I am a huge Jay Cutler fan , I am well aware that he has faults , and that Phil did look asthetically better than Jay , but the reality for me is that Jay is a more complete bodybuilder . he is wider and he has the mature muscle which Phil will still get.

On another note , thank you very much Giles for your coverage overseas of the recent competitions , really very much appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• Giles
    replied
    We all get it wrong occasionally ! LOL
    And I'm a Cutler fan too! Me no hater!

Leave a comment:

• Andrew.S
    replied
    I was in the press row and I had Cutler 4th last year...

We all get it wrong occasionally ! LOL

Leave a comment:

• Giles
    replied
    I was in the press row and I had Cutler 4th last year...

Leave a comment:

• slayer66
    replied
    Originally posted by buffguy View Post
    Like Ronnie reliquished it to Jay????
    king ron said it himself after he saw the pics he knew jay was the man!..lol

Leave a comment:

• Andrew.S
    replied
    Originally posted by buffguy View Post
    I was making light of the comment made and also I do firmly believe that Jay willl not hang around to get beaten and at the moment , he won't be. Ronnie Coleman , when asked last year who will win the Olympia , said , "Jay isn't ready to give it up". So I supose Ronnie must be just as clueless as me !

Leave a comment:

• Andrew.S
    replied
    Originally posted by ghostrider View Post
    Maybe I am,but you are blind or/and stupid if you donīt see he was better bodybuilder at the olympia stage last year.And that really is a shame.
    It would appear that you are in the minority that believe that all the judges , and the majority of the bodybuilding world and members on this forum are then also either blind or stupid to have Jay as the winner last year. You are entitled to your opinion, but there is no need to get personal!

Leave a comment:

• buffguy
    replied
    HAHAHAHAHAHA .....The man hasn't been born yet that can "take" it away from Jay. Phil is good , and a future hall of famer , but Jay will have to relinquish the Sandow for it to move to a new owner !

Leave a comment:

• lilGiant
    replied
    Originally posted by dman93 View Post
    Jay will not lose his title.

I like Heath, but Jay will win the O again.
    I truely hate to say it but i think your right

Leave a comment:

Working...
X