Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New: 2011 FIBO POWER IFBB PRO CHAMPIONSHIPS!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Giles View Post
    Well I have actually started liking beer (Corona, Sol, Peroni etc) lately, so it ain't all bad...
    If I'll see you at the Fibo I'll invite you for a round of some cold Warsteiners (that's the best german beer around in my opinion) and Bradwurst

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Giles View Post
      I'll be there to cover it for MD mag and .com....

      Don't like Germany much though, all beer and sausages...Competed in the European's there in 2005 - couldn't eat a thing when the show was done! Acky...
      there's a lot more to German and Austrian food than sausages and beer.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by ortho72 View Post
        there's a lot more to German and Austrian food than sausages and beer.
        You have my attention, tell me more...(shlurp)
        MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Tagh View Post
          If I'll see you at the Fibo I'll invite you for a round of some cold Warsteiners (that's the best german beer around in my opinion) and Bradwurst
          You are on! Might be dieting though...One wouldn't hurt though would it??
          MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Giles View Post
            You have my attention, tell me more...(shlurp)
            saurbraten, scheinehaxen, weinershnitzel frikadellen, spaetzel, all kinds of great stewed meats, incredible desserts, especially the Austrian desserts, awesome food.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by ortho72 View Post
              saurbraten, scheinehaxen, weinershnitzel frikadellen, spaetzel, all kinds of great stewed meats, incredible desserts, especially the Austrian desserts, awesome food.
              MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

              Comment


              • #22
                hey there,
                I'm a lurker so far but wanted to give a shout for this comp.

                anyone knows who might be competing, too?

                the list so far:

                Line Up Men's Bodybuilding

                Dexter JacksonUSARonny RockelGERRoelly WinklaarNED

                Comment


                • #23
                  I've heard practically nothing about this show so far, I hope they make a success of it if it is going ahead...
                  MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    2003 women's bb Jan Tana Classic over all winner, 2003 Ms Olympia 5th placer Helle Nielsen will be making come back at this show !

                    25464d1295461873-fbb-fitness-figure-news-helle.jpg

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      This Pro Contest will begin to take shape immediately following the new UK Pro Mar 20 in Londona as the athletes will have already competed in the Arnold, Aussie & Uk Pro!

                      Fibo Pro is April 14-17th look for a slew of European Pro's to throw their hat into the arena to try and qualify for the 2011 Mr. Olympia where there are only 3 available spots open!

                      See you all there.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Giles View Post
                        I'll be there to cover it for MD mag and .com....

                        Don't like Germany much though, all beer and sausages...Competed in the European's there in 2005 - couldn't eat a thing when the show was done! Acky...
                        How close is it to Amsterdam?
                        SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                        2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          not to far, I 'd say a couple of hours by car

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                            How close is it to Amsterdam?
                            Well as we speak I'm only 30 minutes from Amsterdam (am in Rotterdam), soooo much temptation just a sniff away...
                            MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X