No announcement yet.

Preview - 2011 Iron Man Naturally Jan 29th - with Shawn Ray and Lonnie Teper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preview - 2011 Iron Man Naturally Jan 29th - with Shawn Ray and Lonnie Teper

You Gotta Love LT,The best MC in bodybuilding! Every Year look foward to seeing Lonnie MC the Arnold Clasiic this guy is the best in the business!
    Last edited by mayor of bodybuilding; January 24th, 2011, 06:25 PM.

Comment

that is great lonnie taper and shawn ray is agreat team only at the arnold classic.

Comment

Wow, looks like it's going to be one hell of a show.....i'm excited to be apart of it. Leaving Hawaii tonight to get ready for my return back on stage in beautiful Cali.

Comment

"i'm excited to be apart of it. Leaving Hawaii tonight to get ready for my return back on stage in beautiful Cali."
          Like Lonnie said, bring your Posing Suit, I just might have to come up onstage for the Posedown for old time sake!
          Mahalo

Comment

Sounds like a fun show to hit if you are in the LA

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
              "i'm excited to be apart of it. Leaving Hawaii tonight to get ready for my return back on stage in beautiful Cali."
              Like Lonnie said, bring your Posing Suit, I just might have to come up onstage for the Posedown for old time sake!
              Mahalo
              I'll be waiting for you big boy. Just make sure to leave that Big Mac and fries off the stage.....Come ready to play cause the Hurricane is ready to Hit!!!

Comment

I competed in the very first Ironman Naturally, July 1994 in Redondo Beach, CA.

Some dude named LaCour won the HW and Overall.
                Muscular Development Online Editor
                FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Working...
                X