Team MD Sponsored by SmartShake to Cover the 2011 FitExpo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team MD Sponsored by SmartShake to Cover the 2011 FitExpo

In coordination with SmartShake, we are sending Shawn Ray and Jordan Blechman to get some videos of this totally awesome fitness exposition. If you haven't been, you HAVE to go!

It's like a mini-Arnold Weekend with lots of booths. My favorite though are the Seminars held by industry professionals.

"What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

For a second I thought ya meant this

lol its actually this .....

1 The World's Smartest Shaker! 2 Superior Quality - 100% Leak Proof 3 Non Toxic Plastic4 All-In-One

Latest News

2010-11-24: SmartShake and MR OLYMPIA JAY CUTLER teams up for 2011!
    This weekend the Swedish based shaker bottle company SmartShake.com signed a sponsor contract with 4 – time Mr Olympia Jay Cutler for 2011!
    He will be our face worldwide and represent SmartShake in advertising, social media, videos, YouTube, photos and signing events worldwide.

SmartShake™ Facts

The SmartShake™ has built-in cans where you store several servings of nutritional supplements for example protein, creatine, vitamins, capsules, pre- and after workout products.
    With SmartShake™ you don’t have to bring along bags with servings, because everything is stored in the shaker.

Comment

I need me one of these. Mike bring one back

Comment

lol the smart shake is so useless. you can just put the protein powder in the shaker it will serve as a storage thing

Comment

Leaving Hawaii tonight to get ready to guest pose at the Fit Expo.....really looking forward to this one!

Comment

chris wil you be in dave fishers power house on friday? saw it on the board today.
            http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Will be buying this product on saturday

Comment

Originally posted by USEALITTLE View Post
                chris wil you be in dave fishers power house on friday? saw it on the board today.
                Yes i will. I will be there tomorrow at 10am doing a photo shoot. I just got through shooting a video for MD today at Gol'ds Venice-----what a blast!

Comment

Working...
                X