Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lou "The Incredible Hulk" Ferrigno Interview with Shawn Ray at the 2011 La Fit Expo

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rambomd View Post
    whenever i reply to sexybeast..my post get deleted...
    holy shit....my post are getting edited too now.....WTF....................!!!!!

Comment

I must agree that Lou seems sad. Don't know for a fact but if he does charge for pix, oy!
      At 59 he looks strong but his stomach is too big. I see him in the gym which is nice. Not exactly Mr. Friendly but not sure if that is do to his hearing problem.

Arnold is nasty. I met him a couple of years ago. Looks ridiculous with his wax face and just mean.

Our sport has gone nowhere. $150k for the top prize. Oy! We had our shot to break through and blew it. The collective brains of this sport are just shy of 110 IQ. That is the problem. The passion is there just no brains.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by majrminer View Post
        Your avatar is ironic considering the tone of your post.
        haha i guess it is. Hes nothing special...i agree with your post. Hes a jackass and has done nothing except live life as "the hulk" wow..how many people give a fuck about that. atleast sly had a sensational film career. Ben Weider was a success. Lou is leech. I respect him as a bodybuilder...but thats about it.

Comment

He has always been that way and spoken that way.. like most of us, how we act and speak and portray ourselves in our 20s.. leads into our 30s..40s..50s Id imagine

As for what he did.. 70s was bodybuilder at its best years and its peak of what it turned into.. those guys started something.. and guys prior to them not a lot of people know about.. everyone knows Arnold and most know Louie... people in their 40s and 50s.. so whether or not he won and killed the competition, he did a lot for the sport those earlier days.. nothign since though IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
            ^You are sick
            hmm shawn ray also think the same...i am sick..lol..i have got few warnings..

and tell me u said u r natural ?? ..bodybuilders take juice n u take their "juice"...?? hmm...?? ..:

Comment

^you have no respect for others

Comment

Originally posted by Climber213 View Post
                Now that's what you call a comeback!
                notice how he shut the fuck up now?

he is in the lab, researching, digging up my posts from 2 yrs ago to try and throw somethingn in my face LOL lets see what he comes up with with all his free time, i hope its good

Comment

Originally posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
                  ^you have no respect for others
                  realy ?? actualy this is the reason m messing with u........let me explain...u said that lee F***ks with every company he signed with....do u know that he kicked mucletech because he did"nt want 2 lie to fans..to save their money...ppl like me and you....if u cant respect that.....then dont expect to be get respected by fans of lee

Comment

Originally posted by Meathead. View Post
                    notice how he shut the fuck up now?
                    [B] he is not shuted up bro......he is busy selling his bottles knocking on door to door

Comment

Lou still looking good at 59.

Comment

Working...
                      X