This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4x Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler Interview with Shawn Ray at the LA Fit Expo

Shawn Ray caught up with Jay Cutler at the LA Fit Expo January 29th, 2011. The 4 time Mr Olympia says he is pushing 300 lbs and expects to get heavier. Shawn and the world's top bodybuilder also check out the "Jay Cutler signature model" SmartShake device.

300lbs! jays lookin swooll!

Comment

Jay is the MAN!

Awesome guy and represents the sport with dignity and class!
      IRONMAGLABS BODYBUILDING NUTRITION - www.IronMagLabs.com ~ 15% Off Coupon Code: Robert15

Comment

Jay is Huge..

I saw Jay at the L.A expo today..and he is looking huge...i also met a lot of other athletes..
        Stay focused Maverick..

Comment

that shaker looks neat. small tho.
          "you won't win whining all the time" - A.B. Flores

Comment

Yea Dude swool alright.
            Lift smart.

Comment

Another Booth To Visit In Columbus,Smart Shake! Jay and Shawn Understand The business of bodybuilding more than most bodybuilders,Jay Works Every weekend and Puts alot of effort into be a great representative of the sport! Jays has not done well by mistake!

Comment

i have a smart shaker.

the idea is good however unless its whey only then there pretty poor for anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                  Another Booth To Visit In Columbus,Smart Shake! Jay and Shawn Understand The business of bodybuilding more than most bodybuilders,Jay Works Every weekend and Puts alot of effort into be a great representative of the sport! Jays has not done well by mistake!
                  The only booth you need to visit at the Arnold Mayor is at Columbus Gold!
                  SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                  2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

stay tooned for the Mr. Olympia edition SHAMWOW!!!!

Comment

Jay Cutler looks huuuuge! And I'm for sure going to buy the Jay Cutlers SmartShake edition!

Comment

HE WAS FUCKN AWSOME YESTERDAY! i saw him, got an autograph and picture with him. his new cutlerathletics shirts are sweet too. the lines were fuckn ridiculous. who ever didnt go missed out. especially u mikecox! so much fine ass!
                        LUCKY 13 APPAREL
                        http://www.greasegasandglory.com/man...nufacturerid=1

Comment

I missed the expo to the Flu, So Fing pissed. I was looking forward to meeting with Jay Cutler

Comment

Met Jay at the expo great person..So many fine women there, it hurt my neck....

Comment

It reminds me of the saturday night live skit where they say " you can put your weeed in it" would have been awsome if Jay would have said " it has a storage container for your supp's and a section for power You Can Put Your Cell Tech In IT "

Comment

Working...
                              X