Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LA Fit Expo i-views: Jose Canseco, Dan Hill, Barbarian Bro David Paul, Oksana, Stan McQuay +

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the huge grin on Shawn's face after interviewing Oksana. She's great. I would love to see more female coverage again; it's been a little slower lately. It would be a tough job, but maybe Shawn would be willing to take one for the team?

Comment

Good to see David Paul again....

Comment

Sad to see MD giving the time of day to an idiot who exposed steroids and cashed in on it after his piece of crap (fake) career was over. Truth? Yes. But was that why he told the truth? No. He told the truth because there was money in book deals.

Yay, Jose gets a pat on the back for telling the truth like we all should, though the only reason he made any money in his life was exactly because of those steroids. Loser.
        BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Alright, that was angry. I take it back. Jose's a good guy, just like the rest of us.
          BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

its funny as shit that david is like this yet its fucked up how he looks...his face is bony and shit,...i can see the abs but any skinny dude has abs..

as far as im concerned i think he doesnt give a rats ass about the fitness industry, i assume from the interview what he wants is some publicity for his art and stuff to be brought over to some type of magazie thats willing to give him a shot

my favorite movie of the barberia brothers was "twins" lol
            That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

Originally posted by Fernan89 View Post
              I cant believe Dan hill is a pro and Steve kuclo isnt!! WTF! even Antoine Vaillant looks better than Dan hill
              i know...i hope this year my boy steve gets his pro card
              That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

Working...
              X