Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arnold Amateur Competitors: MD Wants YOU In the Trenches!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arnold Amateur Competitors: MD Wants YOU In the Trenches!

Mass monsters and super freaks now is your chance to get on MuscularDevelopment.com! Here's how.

We are looking for top amateurs to feature in our In the Trenches video series. Are you prepping for a show? Do you have a unique training style? Are you looking damn swole? Do you have a buddy with a video camera who wants to propel you into bodybuilding stardom?

Drop us a line at [email protected] and show us some pics with your contest history and let us know what shows you are prepping for.

If you make the cut, we may ask you to be a featured athlete In the Trenches.

What we need:
    Name
    Contest history
    Photos
    Contest plans for 2011
    send info to [email protected]

Of course, while we would like to feature everyone who contacts us, that's not going to happen. Only a select few will make the cut.

Great idea! i dont think id make the cut lol but nice job setting up the opportunities
    Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

Ya wont know till ya try....so give it a try papi.

Originally posted by OTIS View Post
      Great idea! i dont think id make the cut lol but nice job setting up the opportunities

Comment

You guys should get Antoine Vaillant:

http://www.universalusa.com/Users/Members/AntoineV

I'll drop him a line and let him know
        VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
        instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

Originally posted by naturalguy View Post
          You guys should get Antoine Vaillant:

http://www.universalusa.com/Users/Members/AntoineV

I'll drop him a line and let him know
          Is he the guy that does all those tricks? Posted a vid last year some time flipping in his backyard wearing an MD t shirt? Hell yeah.

Comment

lol yeah that's me.... I think I will do it! I'm doing the Arnold Classic Amateurs in 10 weeks... so I'm prepping full throttle right now!!!

I'm sending the email tomorrow
            www.AntoineVaillant.com www.UniversalUSA.com www.MuscularDevelopment.com
            SHOCK THERAPY : http://www.universalusa.com/Universal/ShockTherapy

Comment

Antoine is the man!

Comment

that's a very good initiative !
                https://www.facebook.com/LoutfiAjaoun

Comment

Bring it!

Comment

I am 3 weeks & 2 days out from prejudging at the Arnold Amateur Classic Bodybuilding competition. Dieting has been more difficult now than it has been at any time of my life. I will be posting updated pictures along the way. I'm praying and working my butt off. "All my power, all my strength, all my love" - from Rocky 4

Comment

Originally posted by Tony D'Arceneaux View Post
                      I am 3 weeks & 2 days out from prejudging at the Arnold Amateur Classic Bodybuilding competition. Dieting has been more difficult now than it has been at any time of my life. I will be posting updated pictures along the way. I'm praying and working my butt off. "All my power, all my strength, all my love" - from Rocky 4
                      Good luck to you - it's tougher to diet than most people realize. Good luck - keep us posted.

Comment

I've got interviews coming with guys and gals from each division. You can see one with Tony here:

http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...80%99Arceneaux

Next up will be a Fitness Competitor, Paula Williams Gulman. I'll have hers posted in a few hours, followed by FBB and Open.

Comment

Thank you!

Thank you! Bodybuilding is a ver difficult sport. It is literally a 24/7 sport. I spend more time planning, cooking, and worrying about eating clean and on time than my actual workout. I also have to make sure that I rest. I tell myself that I need to "listen to my body". There are also days when I'm down and out because of the lack of carbs/energy. Your kind words help me in ways that are priceless. I also try to push myself as if I was Sylvester Stallone portraying Rocky Balboa. No pain......
                          Originally posted by laceylenning View Post
                          Good luck to you - it's tougher to diet than most people realize. Good luck - keep us posted.

Comment

Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                            I've got interviews coming with guys and gals from each division. You can see one with Tony here:

http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...80%99Arceneaux

Next up will be a Fitness Competitor, Paula Williams Gulman. I'll have hers posted in a few hours, followed by FBB and Open.
                            Thanks, Adina. I will have to read that one with Tony.

Comment

Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                              I've got interviews coming with guys and gals from each division.

I only noticed that the requirement was for "mass monsters" and "super freaks"......

Originally posted by Butch Peterson View Post

Mass monsters and super freaks now is your chance to get on MuscularDevelopment.com! Here's how.

-Boss

Comment

Working...
                              X