This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dexter all the way bro!
    Having the genes of a rhino is only half the BATTLE!

Comment

how are people picking Wolf ahead of Dexter when Wolf has not even been close the 4 times they have competed against each other
      Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from the manufacturer instead of a marketing company I get my supplements at www.truenutrition.com

Comment

wolf will win the flex pro, If his conditions there hell take first and dex second i dont think even will make the top 4 my opinin

Comment

dex...but if wolf comes in sharp and improved , its his.

Comment

So many variables, Dex is a previous Mr.O, so unless he comes in poor condition, which never happens, I can's see anybody beating him. He has the most balanced physique of all of them. Had the judges at the O last year not been so focused on Jay,Phil, and Branch they would have noticed his condition and improvements. I certainly wouldn't have complained had he won a second title in September. His physique has so much more maturity next to Phil, and even Jay, that a second title would have been appropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by UriahMcGee View Post
              how are people picking Wolf ahead of Dexter when Wolf has not even been close the 4 times they have competed against each other
              Because people on this forum are stupid, Evan is a great bodybuilder but the only way he'll be able to beat Wolf or Dexter is if they eat 15 bags of salty chips every day for the last week out. What people dont realize is that by putting Evan ahead of Dexter is that they are saying he is worthy of a Top 4 at the Mr. Olympia, and Evan doesnt have that caliber of physique as of now, even with a year of improvements nobody has seen yet it'll be a long while before he can challenge for a top 6 spot
              Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

Originally posted by OTIS View Post
                Because people on this forum are stupid, Evan is a great bodybuilder but the only way he'll be able to beat Wolf or Dexter is if they eat 15 bags of salty chips every day for the last week out. What people dont realize is that by putting Evan ahead of Dexter is that they are saying he is worthy of a Top 4 at the Mr. Olympia, and Evan doesnt have that caliber of physique as of now, even with a year of improvements nobody has seen yet it'll be a long while before he can challenge for a top 6 spot
                thats makes 2 of us with an unbiased opinion
                Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from the manufacturer instead of a marketing company I get my supplements at www.truenutrition.com

Comment

Gonna be a hot show!

Comment

Dennis Wolf,

All the others will look like pgymies

Comment

• I guess all the predictions do not mean anything until we see what everybody looks like. Everybody is dying to see Evan's improvements, they may be subtle or they may be drastic, either way he'll do great. Wolf will probably place ahead of him, but then again who knows...

Comment

• Evan for Pro win number two in a row!

Comment

• Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                          Evan for Pro win number two in a row!
                          so you think he has a physique thats top 4 worthy at the O?...well your biased anyway lol

Comment

• Originally posted by UriahMcGee View Post
                            so you think he has a physique thats top 4 worthy at the O?...well your biased anyway lol
                            Never Said That! I did pick him to win the Ny pro and was right and now I think He can Win the Flex Pro! The flex pro is only his 6th contest ever,so i like his chances! As for The Olympia He is top 6 for sure!

Comment

• Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                              Never Said That! I did pick him to win the Ny pro and was right and now I think He can Win the Flex Pro! The flex pro is only his 6th contest ever,so i like his chances! As for The Olympia He is top 6 for sure!
                              well your saying he can beat Dexter who is top 4....I don't think right now he has a top 6 physique...top 10 yes.....I will have to see how his back and legs are looking and hopefully he has been posing like there is no tomorrow.....I don't think he can beat Dexter or Wolf yet

Comment

• i really think wolf will be fuller but also with better conditioning than we have seen from him lately. i dont think he'll be better than dex but they will reward him for improvements. (just my opinion)
                                Hard work + Dedication= MORE MUSCLE.(and haters)

Comment

Working...
                                X