Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evan Centopani 2 weeks out from the Flex Pro!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evan Centopani 2 weeks out from the Flex Pro!!!

Attached Files
    Last edited by MARCO; February 4th, 2011, 08:51 AM.

Evan Looking Huge and Ripped! His Arms Are among the best in the IFBB!

Comment

Damn! He's doing his own prep as well. There was a thread on that a few weeks ago where a lot of people were saying he would miss his peak. I guess we will see in 2 weeks. Should be an awesome show.

Comment

Repost
        Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from the manufacturer instead of a marketing company I get my supplements at www.truenutrition.com

Comment

when WOLF and EVAN start winning the shows with their own prep people will realize that NOBODY KNOWS YOUR BODY BETTER THEN YOURSELF and these gurus will soon be without work loool!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MARCO View Post
            when WOLF and EVAN start winning the shows with their own prep people will realize that NOBODY KNOWS YOUR BODY BETTER THEN YOURSELF and these gurus will soon be without work loool!!!
            Yup! Its not rocket science. Shawn, Kevin and Dorian were pretty good at doing their own prep
            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
            2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

arms are massive, grainy too

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                Yup! Its not rocket science. Shawn, Kevin and Dorian were pretty good at doing their own prep
                DORIAN 6 MR.O-own prep
                SHAWN said that he never needed a guru just a mirror and that`s it
                And I think that JAY knows a "lil bit" more than HANY but they use this for marketing!Do you believe that JAY uses that FST-7 and that this "miracle" changed his psyque-bullshit!And how can HANY know more stuff in dieting when JAY has 20 years all year round experience of mass-cutting phases non stop!JAY won the O-said HANY worked with him,people with money see that and hire HANY that`s it!

Comment

Go Evan! He's looking SICK!
                  https://www.facebook.com/DavidLeesMPD
                  https://www.facebook.com/Ripped2ShredsPhysiques

Comment

He's nowhere near ready, look at that midsection! Jeez! (sarcasm)

Really though, HOLY SHIT!! You look amazing, there is no other way I can put it.
                    Damn nice job, Flex pro is going to be one helluva show.

Good luck, you shouldn't need it though!
                    Sacrifice is everything.

Comment

Pistolthedon has been doing a great job with Evan.
                      "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Comment

Originally posted by paradox View Post
                        Pistolthedon has been doing a great job with Evan.
                        his the true trainer of champions haha
                        evan is looking great dont know if its just the pics but in his most muscular his traps look lagging in comparison to his fkn massive shoulders!!!
                        Only in the dictionary does success come before work.

Comment

i am ipressed with the level of muscle density/muscle maturity, but i ve learned over the years that "gym pics" taken a few weeks out usually are not a good tool to predict how well a competitor will do on the day of the contest... i think evan is without a doubt the man to watch for regardless!
                          I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                          JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Looking amazing! Evan has all the tools to do well. Best of luck to him.

Comment

One of the best out there today. Represents bodybuilding very well. I hope he wins tons of shows

Comment

Working...
                              X