• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jylinao View Post
    Evan.... FUTURE OLYMPIAN!!!!!!!!!!

this term never gets old

Even does look good however

Comment

Originally posted by buffguy View Post
      Hopefully, he doesn't diet and deplete down too much between now and the show. He's right on target now and could step onstage today.
      He won't, I was just with him over the past few days and he is eating quite a lot of food and he is very lean already, Evan is not the type to do something drastic, he is a man with a plan and he is doing it right in my opinion.
      VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
      instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

Impressive.

All the best on the day of the contest!

Comment

Not just filling his body with gear and taking his time has brought a great look to him
          Great products at great prices http://www.docsnutritiondepot.com/index.aspx

Comment

hope he does great in both flex and arnold

Comment

evans an awesome bodybuilder
              young smart guy

Comment

Evan is looking sick!!!

Comment

Evan is big he will do well, in the Flex Pro, but Dexter will be in his was and The Manace is fucken huge, wont say you wont win or lose all i can say, well done man, no matter what happens i know you gave you best if your best judges dont think you suppose to win then you have that your work bring the best out of you, hope you do well in the Flex Pro and even win it, But Arnold sorry boss have to go Vic, love the as aperson his body is.

Comment

Evan truly shows how smart he is. His time off was well spent, indeed. I am very happy that I am not the only one with this opinion.
                    We still don't know how he's gonna be on the stage, but those current photos look awesome.
                    Lance Armstrong is a winner.
                    Chael Sonnen to be next president.

Comment

GAME OVER

Comment

Working...
                      X