Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dennis Wolf Trains Arms Two Weeks Out From Flex Pro Championships PART ONE and PART TWO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dennis Wolf Trains Arms Two Weeks Out From Flex Pro Championships PART ONE and PART TWO

Dennis Wolf is two weeks out from the 2011 Flex Pro Bodybuilding Championships. Shawn Ray went to Las Vegas to check out his progress and give us a glimpse of a Dennis Wolf arm workout at Gold's Gym.

In part two, Wolf discusses some exercises that he does in the last few weeks before a contest that are geared toward bringing on striations and other secrets to peaking for a show. Wolf talks about how important it is to practice posing the mandatories and we also get a glimpse of his new Aston Martin.

there was supposed to be a Dennis wolf week.... great to see wolf better than ever..

Comment

His frame is so freaking wide. Hopefully he will pull it all together for this.
      ironmaglabs.com

Comment

You dont see many people do revearse curls anymore good to see. Hope he does well, bigger is probably better for his frame.

Comment

This logging in to watch a video every single time is some bullshit. Why have a remember me box if it does nothing? I love MD, but c'mon!!!!

Comment

His body looks great but his face looks like hes reall old. That beard and that lame ass hair cut need to go, he looks like Yukon Cornelius with that. I know they dont get judged on that...but jesus.
            yukon_cornelius.jpg

Comment

shawn arms looking pretty big there
              HSIT=HOMO SEX INTENSITY TRAINING

Comment

I still would rather have Jeff long, Ben Pakulski or Fouad still.
                ironmaglabs.com

Comment

Good video, Shawn does a great job with these.
                  It's cool to have Wolf back with MD, can't wait to see how he does this year.

Comment

Originally posted by pmaks88 View Post
                    His body looks great but his face looks like hes reall old. That beard and that lame ass hair cut need to go, he looks like Yukon Cornelius with that. I know they dont get judged on that...but jesus.
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]229909[/ATTACH]
                    Dude... this is bodybuilding. Not a beauty pageant

Comment

Originally posted by ionicrod View Post
                      I still would rather have Jeff long, Ben Pakulski or Fouad still.
                      If Wolf doesnt screw up or comes in a level of condition close to what he got at the Olympia, none of those guys will touch him at Flex Pro, and i dont think Jeff Long is doing the show.
                      Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

Looking big, glad that things started to roll for him, starting to look forward to show time..
                        Testosterone Boys/HardcoreAthletez - Stick Out From All The Stereotypez!

Comment

Originally posted by OTIS View Post
                          If Wolf doesnt screw up or comes in a level of condition close to what he got at the Olympia, none of those guys will touch him at Flex Pro, and i dont think Jeff Long is doing the show.
                          I wouldn't be so sure. I think Fouad got a legit chance of beating Dennis. But in the end, it all comes down to what they look like on show day.

Comment

Originally posted by SleepEatTrain View Post
                            I wouldn't be so sure. I think Fouad got a legit chance of beating Dennis. But in the end, it all comes down to what they look like on show day.
                            Some guys are just better built than others. Even if someone comes in off, they can still win by muscle mass and a better structure, as well as completeness. If Evan and Wolf werent competing, Dexter could eat a tub of ice cream before show time and crush the competition if he wanted to. Fouad has a shot at being top 6, but beating Wolf? Hell the fuck no. And im probably going to start a thread about the Flex Pro when it's over, bitching out because half the people here cant predict worth a shit. It's like they're seeing a bodybuilding show for the first time.
                            Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

Originally posted by OTIS View Post
                              Some guys are just better built than others. Even if someone comes in off, they can still win by muscle mass and a better structure, as well as completeness. If Evan and Wolf werent competing, Dexter could eat a tub of ice cream before show time and crush the competition if he wanted to. Fouad has a shot at being top 6, but beating Wolf? Hell the fuck no. And im probably going to start a thread about the Flex Pro when it's over, bitching out because half the people here cant predict worth a shit. It's like they're seeing a bodybuilding show for the first time.
                              Well i don't know about that... If you look at the past couple of years. The judges have really started to emphasize the conditioning on show day. But i agree with you, about dexters superior structure compared to ALL the guys in the show... But i quess we'll have to wait and see ^^

Comment

Working...
                              X