Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dennis Wolf Gives a Tour of The Big Bad Wolf's Den in Las Vegas, Nevada PARTS ONE and TWO

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My two cents.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Damn that is a sick pad!
      www.kylewitherspoon.com
      http://symbiusmedical.com/

Comment

Dennis appears to be doing very well!

My Crib is ok for me, a bit small by comparison but I'm looking forward to Painting it soon!

Comment

Shawn do you still own that big house with the waterfall or creek (dont remember) in the front.

Comment

considering, his step daughter is out of school and now works in a bank, which should obviously make her close to around 20 years old, remind u its his STEP daughter so its NOT HIS DAUGHTER, hes only 32 so obviously his wife is older than him (as you can tell in the video), his wife could be very well off herself,

it could be for the fact that its not only him bringing in the dollars, his wife could be already balling and added with his contracts (promotional work and appearances), thats how he can afford to ball out in a nice house and an Aston martin

also, he did just got up and left germany to come move to american.. alot of international pros cant even do that cuz of the money situation.. but maybe his wife is pretty rich herself maybe thats why he was able to do so

Comment

Jay Cutler has the Porshe Panamera.....
              Dennis Wolf has the Ashton Martin
              Phil Heath has a nice crib and sick nasty Escalade.

The thread I made several weeks about titled "bodybuilding does pay" and you guys thought I was nuts! If your the best at what you do, your going to get PAID whether its BB'ing, Doctor, Manager or anything else.

But on a side note idk, if I would use the Ashton as an everyday car.
              www.LamarByrdJr.com
              TeamWolf

Comment

u never know. appearance fees and endorsements. all i know is that the aston martin is sexy as hell and definately the highlight. i hope part 2 he dogs it out a bit, fat chance of it though.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbadwolf00 View Post

The thread I made several weeks about titled "bodybuilding does pay" and you guys thought I was nuts! If your the best at what you do, your going to get PAID whether its BB'ing, Doctor, Manager or anything else.

Bbing pays for SOME!!! There are about 10-15 guys that can make a DECENT living off bbing. For every Cutler and Heath there is a guy having to do G4P to pay for contest expenses
                  SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                  2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by v_belmonts View Post
                    considering, his step daughter is out of school and now works in a bank, which should obviously make her close to around 20 years old, remind u its his STEP daughter so its NOT HIS DAUGHTER, hes only 32 so obviously his wife is older than him (as you can tell in the video), his wife could be very well off herself,

it could be for the fact that its not only him bringing in the dollars, his wife could be already balling and added with his contracts (promotional work and appearances), thats how he can afford to ball out in a nice house and an Aston martin

also, he did just got up and left germany to come move to american.. alot of international pros cant even do that cuz of the money situation.. but maybe his wife is pretty rich herself maybe thats why he was able to do so

I was thinking the same thing! Dennis Wolf is a smart man
                    All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

I always wonder what is stored in the fridges of professional bodybuilders. They don't open the fridge to often lol
                      All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Blackwell View Post
                        Nobody ever makes money. According to doctors and lawyers, they don't make any money either. Obviously there IS money in bbing, just most people want more and more. Maybe he saved his money or got a sweet deal with bsn. I'd say either way if you made 100g's a year you could get a house like that in a few years with this economy.
                        stop messing around with weights. your could be the next thing in accountancy.
                        After coming into contact with a religious man I always feel I must wash my hands.

Comment

i cant seem to watch the video..it stops in 6 seconds
                          That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

I think WOLF is a lot more relaxed in front of the camera now than he was in the past.He has humor now!!!!I like him more like this,and offcourse he is going to kick some ass soon!
                            "“Laugh as much as you breathe and love as long as you live.”"

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                              Bbing pays for SOME!!! There are about 10-15 guys that can make a DECENT living off bbing. For every Cutler and Heath there is a guy having to do G4P to pay for contest expenses
                              Like I said if your the best! For every G4P BBer out there you have a Mark Brunell filings for bankruptcy worth $60million. How does that happen.
                              www.LamarByrdJr.com
                              TeamWolf

Comment

Originally posted by bigbadwolf00 View Post

U forgot Phil's Bentley Bro
                                If Phil Heath Eats Horse Shit I will Too!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X