Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dennis Wolf Gives a Tour of The Big Bad Wolf's Den in Las Vegas, Nevada PARTS ONE and TWO

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice fuckin pad.
    DO NOT DEMAND WHAT YOU CANNOT TAKE BY FORCE!

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
      Apparently we have it pretty easy with taxes compared to some Euro nations. I was shocked to find that out a while back.
      Europe and in particular Britain, absolutely rapes your pocket, not to mention the Big Brother police state this country has turned into.

Comment

Originally posted by laceylenning View Post
        Why do we discuss such nonsensical things about these pro competitors?

Admire them for their work. Leave their personal lives alone. No judgment.
        LOL....this is No-Bull...do you really think that is ever gonna happen?

Comment

Originally posted by themakcompany View Post
          Gunter seems like a nice guy. His wife seems cool too, although not a fan of the tattoo. Tattoo's today signify lemmings. It used to be a stamp of a rebel. Today it's insecurity.

Vegas Homes - great prices folks. You can get his house for in the 200s right now. Real cheap. The problem is do you really want to live in Vegas?

I would also like to see the steroids and what he takes and how he does it. I love the crib aspect of these videos and all of it so want to see the full life style. Would be awesome.

MD is the best by far. You give us all the info. I'm rooting for DW!

See bold above: That's a joke, right? Every pro takes...and probably currently possesses enough CIII drugs to go to jail for a long time....and you want him to show you his steroids, tell you what they are and give you a tutorial on their use. Fuckin' braindead!

If you want to know what these guys take...or any top end BB'r....it's not too hard to find out, so put in a little effort and learn for yourself. Every piece of steroid information you could ever want has been available to the public almost since the dawn of the internet. There is ZERO reason you can't educate yourself, so stop pretending like these guys are on some secret steroid stack that you can only learn from a "pro"....LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Arnold View Post
            See bold above: That's a joke, right? Every pro takes...and probably currently possesses enough CIII drugs to go to jail for a long time....and you want him to show you his steroids, tell you what they are and give you a tutorial on their use. Fuckin' braindead!

If you want to know what these guys take...or any top end BB'r....it's not too hard to find out, so put in a little effort and learn for yourself. Every piece of steroid information you could ever want has been available to the public almost since the dawn of the internet. There is ZERO reason you can't educate yourself, so stop pretending like these guys are on some secret steroid stack that you can only learn from a "pro"....LOL.
            Great post!

And anyone who thinks the only difference between the average gym rat and a top 5 Mr. O competitor is some secret drug regimen is truly a fucking idiot. I've known plenty of guys who had the money and the kamikaze attitude to use every drug known to man in mass quantities - and they still looked nothing at all like the top pro's.
            Muscular Development Online Editor
            FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Great post!

And anyone who thinks the only difference between the average gym rat and a top 5 Mr. O competitor is some secret drug regimen is truly a fucking idiot. I've known plenty of guys who had the money and the kamikaze attitude to use every drug known to man in mass quantities - and they still looked nothing at all like the top pro's.
              You wanna know the funniest thing about it all Ron? In my experience, at least half of the guys bringin up the question of what this or that top pro uses for gear are the type of unmotivated, uneducated, easily intimidated, and cowardly fucks (THE LIKES OF WHOM IF EVEN WERE GIVEN THE EXACT REGIMEN OF A TOP IFBB PRO THE MOMENT THEY REQUESTED IT) WHO WOULD RESPOND WITH SOMETHING ASININE & IDIOTIC LIKE, "Oh...well I don't really like needles though... " LOL (some men simply query to seem cool to themselves or attempt to feel accepted around others and some males ask simply in hopes to garner attention through talking with their athletic idols (all whilst having no practical application to justify their silly {and generally questionable in sincerity} intentions of using AAS for reasons other than "to get a six pack") LMAO

peace
              Last edited by italianmanMASS; February 15th, 2011, 09:57 PM.
              DO NOT DEMAND WHAT YOU CANNOT TAKE BY FORCE!

Comment

Great post!

Genetic response to hormones and the ability to tolerate huge doses. All pros know that shit like PCT is nothing but...well, shit.

AAS+GH+Slin = Competitve BBer

Comment

Originally posted by corland45 View Post
                  Genetic response to hormones and the ability to tolerate huge doses. All pros know that shit like PCT is nothing but...well, shit.

AAS+GH+Slin = Competitve BBer
                  The pro's definitely respond much better to gear than the average guy, just like they respond to training so much better.
                  Muscular Development Online Editor
                  FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

The pro's definitely respond much better to gear than the average guy, just like they respond to training so much better.
                    I think another factor that is downplayed is the consistency of eating all those calories
                    Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from the manufacturer instead of a marketing company I get my supplements at www.truenutrition.com

Comment

Wholeheartedly agree, Ron. Genetics, training, dedication, mindset, and diet also play essential roles in their results.

Comment

Originally posted by theplastickid View Post
                        Dude is rich!! he do anything other than bodybuilding?
                        BSN is pretty famous for pampering their athletes, that's why they just pick a few

Comment

Great post!

AAS are overrated
                          I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                          JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by OZ1972 View Post
                            BSN is pretty famous for pampering their athletes, that's why they just pick a few
                            BSN does a tremendous job of providing both opportunities and financial support to their athletes. Other companies should take note.

Comment

Inspirational lifestyle!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rolsey View Post
                                Inspirational lifestyle!!!
                                Yep - the bodybuilding lifestyle is all-or-nothing, in my humble opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X