Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SICK picture of Evan Centopani 2 weeks out from the Flex Pro, WOW

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SICK picture of Evan Centopani 2 weeks out from the Flex Pro, WOW

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...6.339331289634

  • #2

    Comment


    • #3
      Hats off to you Big Dawg!!!
      Looking sic bro!

      Comment


      • #4
        incredible shoulders and arms... the muscle density an thickness is just stupid!
        I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
        JESUS THE CHRIST

        Comment


        • #5
          WoW
          JOIN my health transformation challenge
          www dot flexwithdrexfor90days dot bodybyvi dot com

          Comment


          • #6
            Very improved.... i don't have word to describe what he did to his phisique... i can't recognise him... very hard look.. a dorianesque phisique.. next week he's gonna do some very very big damage

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by youngitalianstallion View Post
              Very improved.... i don't have word to describe what he did to his phisique... i can't recognise him... very hard look.. a dorianesque phisique.. next week he's gonna do some very very big damage
              hard to believe that you can build a physique like taht without eating any red meat at ball... that destroys the old theory of eating red meat to grow altogether
              I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
              JESUS THE CHRIST

              Comment


              • #8
                he looks fit, does he workout

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                  hard to believe that you can build a physique like taht without eating any red meat at ball... that destroys the old theory of eating red meat to grow altogether
                  i don't think red meat is ALWAYS necessary in body building... personally i eat it every day sometimes twice a day but just because i found it cheaper than chicken breasts.... but if i can i would eat only chicken and fish... especially fish

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                    hard to believe that you can build a physique like taht without eating any red meat at ball... that destroys the old theory of eating red meat to grow altogether
                    I'm pretty sure in his vid he said he ate read meat 3-4 times a week, if he felt like it...so there was a little in there. But you're right....pounds a day are not necessary!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Red meat is overrated and the digestability of it is somewhat harder / slower than white meats and fish.
                      Evan looks damn good!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Rjackd1 View Post
                        I'm pretty sure in his vid he said he ate read meat 3-4 times a week, if he felt like it...so there was a little in there. But you're right....pounds a day are not necessary!
                        actually i recall him say that it s been rare for him to eat any red meat, it was in his video where he s cooking all his meals
                        I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                        JESUS THE CHRIST

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Clean muscle, no scars, lumps and or bumps. Looks fantastic!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            WOW Evan, you look great. One of my favourites In that shoot you look like Levrone.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              This guy is the fucking man. Point blank

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X