Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From the MD Video Vault: FLEX Pro competitors Evan Centopani and Fouad Abiad Train Shoulders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From the MD Video Vault: FLEX Pro competitors Evan Centopani and Fouad Abiad Train Shoulders

From the MD Video Vault:

Last year we had the opportunity to film Evan Centopani and Fouad Abiad train shoulders at the MD Summer Superstar Seminar. Since these two will be strutting the FLEX Pro stage on Saturday we thought it would be cool to post this off-season training vid so we could all see the changes these guys have made in the past 6 months or so. Also of note is that neither of these two competed at all in 2010. Saturday marks the first time Centopani will compete since winning the New York Pro in May of 2009 and the first for Abiad since placing fourth at the Europa Super Show in August 2009.

evan looks good!

Comment

Darn

I'll be the first dick to post that this does nothing for my weekly Monday MD mojo. I expect repeats on TV, not MD.
      BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

this video is so old why u posting this now?

Comment

Bring Fouad back?

Comment

Originally posted by bokito22 View Post
            this video is so old why u posting this now?
            They claim it is so we can compare the two to see their progress (read the original post), but um, I think they ran out of material this week.
            BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Why is there no access to the leg training vid when Fouad didnt really train but Evan did?

Comment

Damn this is old... but I am in this video so that's cool lol. MD seminar was awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Bosser View Post
                  Why is there no access to the leg training vid when Fouad didnt really train but Evan did?
                  Is this what you are looking for?

or this:

Comment

Originally posted by Butch Peterson View Post
                    Ya thanks man!! Every time I searched for it I would get an error to the link! This works tho!

Comment

Look at Fouad versus Evan. If it weren't for steroids Fouad is not a "bodybuilder." He doesn't really look muscular he looks puffy. Obviously there is a waist size problem the "giving birth look." Come on, am I wrong?

Comment

Working...
                      X