Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Flex Pro Finals Play-by-Play with Shawn Ray and George Farah - how it all went down

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lewisdw View Post
    When do finals start? in CST time
    9 PM

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by lewisdw View Post
        When do finals start? in CST time
        30 min from now.

Comment

• any update or video from the pound for pound challenge with Jose?

Comment

• Originally posted by Butch Peterson View Post

this mother fucker is delusional...

Comment

• Soon we will be posting a video with Shawn Ray interviewing Robert Belisle.

Turns out Rob was under the impression that this was a 202 show. Feel free to have some fun with that.

Comment

• Centaponi is bringing this home

Comment

• Comment

• Welcome back MD!!!!

Had to go to the "other" site to get my Flex Pro updates, but its all good!
                    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

• Originally posted by starfitness View Post
                      I would pay at least $29.99 per show...Fuck thats still cheaper than UFC and WWE's monthly Pay Per View events
                      If it WORKED I would too, but if I pay $30.00 and its down i'm gonna be pissed
                      SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

• Sounds like they are re-judging tonight
                        "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Arnold View Post
                          See bold above: He is absolutely right! Dexter FUCKED UP BAD! This is the worst he has ever been.....he has never been in this bad of condition, especially from the rear. He is soft and watery. He derserves to lose....he blew this title and Evan deserves to place ahead of him...should've and could've been his easily. Idiot!

SMOOTH!!!! No ham or glute detail, even his upper body looks soft!

Nobody at this show is 100%. Evan, IMO, looked better a few days ago, hell he was drier in the pics he posted. But IMO, he is good enough to win. Dex, Evan and Wolf need to REALLY tighten up in the next 2 weeks. When you add Essa, Vic, Branch and Ronny to the mix its going to be an interesting Arnold.

Essa would have DESTROYED everyone at this show!
                          SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

• I have to tell ya: I am impressed with Evan. He's made a believer out of me.

Is agae a factor for the Dexter? Or is he saving a little something for the Arnold?

Fouad is another one that has improved. Huge shoulders.

I told you all to watch out for the PakMan. He's going to be unstoppable by the end of this year.
                            "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

• i duno if its just me but from the comparisons fuad looks lyk he wins. he look bigger than evan and with a better structure only weakness is hammiez JEB_3704wtmk_BEEFZVJMLA.JPG

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                Sounds like they are re-judging tonight
                                D3.
                                Attached Files
                                My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

Working...
                                X