Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Flex Pro Finals Play-by-Play with Shawn Ray and George Farah - how it all went down

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure why the emphasis is always on 'narrow clavicles' and not on 'wide waists'. Cutler may be wide at the shoulders, but he's wide at the waist too. Heath and Centopani represent a positive move for bodybuilding. I hope they are the future.

Comment

• Too many guys in here obsessing over nice tight glutes! Dex wins this contest hands down! Sorry but seeing a cute ass isn't everything. Proportions and aesthetics are more important.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
        FYI.....BLAKE GRIFFIN KILLED IN THE DUNK CONTEST!!!!! Last dunk was crazy. Jumped over hood of car and had Baron Davis toss him the ball out the sun roof! Just want to send my congrats to the Lakers for signing Griffin in a few years when he leaves the Clippers
        Mike I was more impressed with the 7 footer, Mcgee? Both did a great job.

Comment

• Originally posted by friendlyfrank View Post
          Too many guys in here obsessing over nice tight glutes! Dex wins this contest hands down! Sorry but seeing a cute ass isn't everything. Proportions and aesthetics are more important.
          No, he doesn't. Dexter was clearly off and it showed. Evan wins
          twitter: @badbadleroyb,

Comment

• i agreee ^..Dexs' taper is still rediculous..shoulder to waist ratio is second to none
            Don't talk it; Just LIVE it.

Comment

• An off Dexter is better than this field.

Comment

• "Too many guys in here obsessing over nice tight glutes! Dex wins this contest hands down! Sorry but seeing a cute ass isn't everything. Proportions and aesthetics are more important."
                Its not an Ass contest, Dexter is "Soft" from the rear, Evan is harder and equally as hard from the Front.
                Is that enough to beat a former Mr. Olympia? It may be, Dexter left the door open

Last edited by Adina Zanolli; February 19th, 2011, 11:22 PM. Reason: pic added

Comment

• Originally posted by Jude2 View Post
                  Mike I was more impressed with the 7 footer, Mcgee? Both did a great job.
                  He did good for being so tall. The African dude that took off from the free throw line was robbed! I like Blake though. He has crazy hops
                  SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                  2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

• Originally posted by Julienne_Salad View Post
                    Not sure why the emphasis is always on 'narrow clavicles' and not on 'wide waists'. Cutler may be wide at the shoulders, but he's wide at the waist too. Heath and Centopani represent a positive move for bodybuilding. I hope they are the future.
                    Oh don't worry, they are. Along with McMilian & Huh. The future def looks bright.

Comment

• What does "soft from the rear" usually mean? It doesn't mean the neck. It doesn't mean the ankles. It doesn't mean the calves. It means the GLUTES/HAMS.

Again, Dexter is too gifted to have the BUTTOCKS be a huge issue. He beats Evan hands down.

Comment

• Originally posted by friendlyfrank View Post
                        Too many guys in here obsessing over nice tight glutes! Dex wins this contest hands down! Sorry but seeing a cute ass isn't everything. Proportions and aesthetics are more important.
                        Blame Gaspari!
                        SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                            Blame Gaspari!
                            And Renel Janvier
                            twitter: @badbadleroyb,

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
                              "Too many guys in here obsessing over nice tight glutes! Dex wins this contest hands down! Sorry but seeing a cute ass isn't everything. Proportions and aesthetics are more important."
                              Its not an Ass contest, Dexter is "Soft" from the rear, Evan is harder and equally as hard from the Front.
                              Is that enough to beat a former Mr. Olympia? It may be, Dexter left the door open

What does "soft from the rear" usually mean? It doesn't mean the neck. It doesn't mean the ankles. It doesn't mean the calves. It means the GLUTES/HAMS.

Again, Dexter is too gifted to have the BUTTOCKS be a huge issue. He beats Evan hands down.

Comment

• Its not just Dexter's glutes, his quads are softer and smaller than they looked at the Olympia, but his shape destroys Evans. If he was 100% it wouldn;t be close
                                SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Working...
                                X