Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Flex Pro Finals Play-by-Play with Shawn Ray and George Farah - how it all went down

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
    really? you havent taken a look at omar deckard then, the guy looks ridiculously dried!
    Being dried is not going to make him beat Evan or Dexter.

Comment

Originally posted by Jude2 View Post
      Being dried is not going to make him beat Evan or Dexter.
      can you quote me where i stated that?
      I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
      JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by dopa View Post
        come on ppl this should be play by play this is the longest callout ever ehe
        Pre-judging it tomorrow at noon, California time! This was just weigh-ins!

Comment

Calm down big rock, I know you didn't say that. I was just stating a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by Jude2 View Post
            Calm down big rock, I know you didn't say that. I was just stating a fact.
            LOL, it wouldnt be the first time today on this board that some people try to put words in my mouth i never said... i was just impressed with how dried omar looked just sitting there relaxed... of course other factors must be considered, such as simmetry, fullness, etc.
            JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Omar is very dry in the pics he just lacks the other factors. Looks like Dennis is leaning out in his face and getting down to 270.

Comment

watch the shawn ray s interviews with both omar deckard and dan hill. dan hill looks very OFF condition-wise when compared to omar, his forearms look very smooth, usually a sign of being off... by that i dont mean to say that omar will necessarily place ahead of dan, anything can happen from the time of the interview to prejudging, plus we are only getting glimpses of the total packages these guys are gonna display... but what s the fun in watching these pics if we cant even express our opinion on who looks ON or OFF?
                JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

They are all dry as shit 2-3 days out then POOF....carb loading and smooth
                  SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                  2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Wolf looks big like before.. its in the bag boys !
                    T-Muscle.co.uk

Comment

cmon wolf ! show them what a real lat spread looks like.
                      AFTER I SUCKED THE BLOOD FROM HER ASS
                      MY MOUTH DROOLS.........

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                        watch the shawn ray s interviews with both omar deckard and dan hill. dan hill looks very OFF condition-wise when compared to omar, his forearms look very smooth, usually a sign of being off... by that i dont mean to say that omar will necessarily place ahead of dan, anything can happen from the time of the interview to prejudging, plus we are only getting glimpses of the total packages these guys are gonna display... but what s the fun in watching these pics if we cant even express our opinion on who looks ON or OFF?
                        Dan Hill always has a fat face so let's see if there's any improvements.
                        "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          Dan Hill always has a fat face so let's see if there's any improvements.
                          not just his face, look at his forearms, they dont look as "dry" as they are supposed to be at this time... i am not saying that he will be OFF for sure but based on my experience from competing myself and seeing other competitors backstage, usually th ones who display a lot of vascularity and hardness in their forearms are the ones who show up in crazy conditions
                          JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Fouad's shoulders look like watermelons, lol...

Comment

if in doubt........remember my thread about the breaking news!
                              Hard work + Dedication= MORE MUSCLE.(and haters)

Comment

How much time before the pre-judging starts? ... it's already 5:30 pm over here

Comment

Working...
                                X