Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ben White with Shawn Ray on the Eve of the Flex Pro "I'm going to shock a lot of people"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His back looked horrible.
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" - Philippians 4:13

Comment

how many of you think that troy alves has a superior physique than ben white?
      I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
      JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
        However, when palumbo was working with MD, and coaches like Hany and farah were still relatively unknown, everyone and their mother was RAVING about how effective his methods were... did you guys forget about that?
        I didn't forget....I though it was stupid then, just as I t hink it's stupid now. There is a time for Keto within a diet (for short period of time..and definitely not for everyone), but to base entire diets off of going keto is DUMB! I don't think we need to look any further than what we see around us all the time to know that's the truth!

Comment

Originally posted by Miami Muscle View Post
          Actually....Ben had carbs
          Obviously...not even close to enough. Also, Ben did an interview at a few weeks out and said he was on NO-carbs. Most likely, Dave had him on a keto diet for weeks before the show and attempted to fill him out over the last few weeks, which most often doesn't work very well....as we see here.

Bottom line: Ben looked horrible because of his low carb diet...or at least would've looked better without it.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
            how many of you think that troy alves has a superior physique than ben white?
            I do, aside from Alves's usual problem area....hams, glutes. Alves has an awesome upper body...great detail, great condition, great shape....great BB'r.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Arnold View Post
              I do, aside from Alves's usual problem area....hams, glutes. Alves has an awesome upper body...great detail, great condition, great shape....great BB'r.
              when troy got second to ben white at last year s show i felt kinda disappointed. i watched troy alves last dvd and doesnt get any better than troywhether you are talking pleasing physique, amazing conditioning (at least in the dvd, guy is peeled!), and cool personality... ben white rubs me the wrong way
              I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
              JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Arnold View Post
                Obviously...not even close to enough. Also, Ben did an interview at a few weeks out and said he was on NO-carbs. Most likely, Dave had him on a keto diet for weeks before the show and attempted to fill him out over the last few weeks, which most often doesn't work very well....as we see here.

Bottom line: Ben looked horrible because of his low carb diet...or at least would've looked better without it.
                He looked real good at the Tampa Pro so how do you explain that?

Comment

Palumbo was one of the greatest bodybuilders that ever lived ! <- heard that on bb.com today ?

Anyone who goes to that man for contest prep is obviously retarded
                  T-Muscle.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                  X