Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get your first glimpse of the Flex Pro Competitors HERE! Paparazzi Pics from Athlete's Meeting

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Get your first glimpse of the Flex Pro Competitors HERE! Paparazzi Pics from Athlete's Meeting

    Paparazzi Pics:



    Click here for all the pics



    Here are some sneak peeks:

    Dexter "The Blade" Jackson:





    Big Bad Wolf:



    Evan Centopani


  • #2
    The paparazzi pics have arrived!

    You can view them HERE!

    Here's a few sneak peak shots!

    Bikini Girls Checking In!



    Shawn, George and Dexter, Ben W


    Stan, Jose, Fouad

    Last edited by Adina Zanolli; February 19th, 2011, 12:45 AM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Jordan, Evan, Wolf


      Chick and Lee, Robin


      The Meeting

      Comment


      • #4
        who s the dude wearing all black on page 2? he looks shredded!
        I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
        JESUS THE CHRIST

        Comment


        • #5
          All these pics and interviews with shawn popping up now has me feeling like a little boy on christmas ... leetttssss goooooooooooo

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
            who s the dude wearing all black on page 2? he looks shredded!
            Looks like Omar Deckard.
            Attached Files
            Follow us on Twitter or Facebook

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by siouxcountry View Post
              Looks like Omar Deckard.
              his conditions look ridiculous, at least from the thin skin on face and arms...he got my attention...dexter and fouad also look on the money judging from thir faces and forearms. the guy with goaty and purple shirt looks WAY off...again, im just saying this from my own experience and the way their skin looks on their faces and forearms
              I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
              JESUS THE CHRIST

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                who s the dude wearing all black on page 2? he looks shredded!

                Omar Deckard with Shawn Ray on the Eve of the Flex Pro

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                  the guy with goaty and purple shirt looks WAY off...
                  Dan Hill with Shawn Ray on the Eve of the 2011 Flex Pro

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                    his conditions look ridiculous, at least from the thin skin on face and arms...he got my attention...dexter and fouad also look on the money judging from thir faces and forearms. the guy with goaty and purple shirt looks WAY off...again, im just saying this from my own experience and the way their skin looks on their faces and forearms
                    lol, i read this thread just to find this post, hilarious.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Kaladryn View Post
                      lol, i read this thread just to find this post, hilarious.
                      Leave us to have our fun. Part of what makes this online thing so exciting is trying to predict according to what we see before the show.

                      With that in mind:

                      Is this a strong man/fat man show or a bodybuilding contest??

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Kaladryn View Post
                        lol, i read this thread just to find this post, hilarious.
                        what s hilarious is you going through this entire thread just to find this post...
                        I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                        JESUS THE CHRIST

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ThePoser View Post
                          Leave us to have our fun. Part of what makes this online thing so exciting is trying to predict according to what we see before the show.
                          couldn have said it bettr myself
                          I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                          JESUS THE CHRIST

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            lol so based on everyone's face and forearm predictions.. what's everyone's top 5?
                            Current Prep: KC Golds Classic - 2011

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I am going to base my predictions off of hair styles.

                              As such, The Rhino is Top 2 for sure.
                              "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X