Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EVAN CENTOPANI WINS THE 2011 Flex Pro Championships! 2 Pro Shows, 2 Victories!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Evan a future Mr Olympia?

Comment

• I'm honestly more impressed with Fouad's overall shape and physique...Dex gave this one away and would have walked it had he been 4-5 pounds harder/drier...

Dexter still has the X-Factor...

And Wolf? Calves and tan are just atrocious for someone of his level...But, he still continues to ignore their importance...

Well done to Evan though, I'm still not blown away by his physique yet though - maybe you have to see him in the flesh to fully appreciate? I look forward to coming over for the Arnold in two weeks!
      MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

• Originally posted by Fernan89 View Post
        Fuad to me looked the best out of them all, color, conditioned, dry
        Couldn't agree more mate...

Comment

• I can see why Evan won, but I still think Dexter looked so much better...he just missed his peaked conditioning.

Comment

• Sure I'll get flamed for this but Dexter's in another league...

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimmer View Post
              I like Evan too, but come they Arnold he will place 4th or 5th.
              Dex and a few others did not want to peak for this show. Seriously folks, get real.
              They saw a chance to make some cash without putting the Arnold in to much jeopardy. Evan choose to come in with a bit more conditioning. That's it.
              He will be 2 places behind Dex at the Arnold. Period.
              Branch 1
              Dex 2
              Evan 4th or 5th
              This is reality, with all of them being at there best that night.
              I'm thinking all this show really proved was that the winner of the arnold didn't compete. I think Victor, or Branch will pull it off, even Dexter has a better chance. I was actually impressed with Dex, he looked like he put on mass and still has his lines (he just completely missed peaking for this show). Evan looked great and deserved the win but he should not beat Branch, I think it's actually going to be branch's show to lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giles View Post
                Sure I'll get flamed for this but Dexter's in another league...
                u are completely right, Dexter looked so much thicker than Evan and his lines were more pleasing, he just didn't dial it in. Evan is gonna have one hell of a time beating the Jay Cutler, Phil Heath, Branch Warren, Kai Greene's of bodybuilding. Even Ronny Rockel might cause problems. Evan just needs a little time to really thicken up like Phil Heath did.

Comment

• Dexters only floor is looking the same at each show, give or take 2% conditioning wise. And has done for years.. Evan and Fouad were rewarded for the changes they both made and bringing an extremely dry package to the stage. If anything Dexter could of been 3rd imo. None the less, congrats to Evan!

Comment

• You know which show you will be doing? Excited for you.

Comment

• Iron Soldier

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                      Fuck Yeah! I just got home and im so Fuckin Fired up for Evan its Scary and This kid is going into the Arnold on Fire! 2 pro victories in a row and only his 6th contest Ever,Talk about living up to the pre show expectations! Damn Tean MD has a future Mr Olympia on thier Hands!
                      I am new to the site, but have been powerlifting for several years now.
                      You are so right, I watched Evan grow and evolve over the years and I feel he will be a force to
                      to be reckoned with.

Comment

• Evan looked fantastic and, at least from the photographs, fully deserved his win. He has been inspirational in his column in the magazine over the years and has made significant progress although he still has flaws (eg his shoulders overwhelm his chest and his quads do the same to his calves). Both Canadians have made great progress since their last contests and are in a different league to previous years. Wolf cannot improve his flaws before the Arnold and his quads are fantastic but where are his calves? However Dexter may improve his condition considerably by the Arnold and with his added size (if he can keep it) will provide a very different proposition. However for the moment the kudos are all Evans.

Comment

• I mean evan looked great and hes an awesome BB'er but Foaud should have won this show, he was just a little more thicker and just as conditioned as evan was, evan just looked flat and not as good as he did in the NY pro. congrats to him though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimmer View Post
                            I like Evan too, but come they Arnold he will place 4th or 5th.
                            Dex and a few others did not want to peak for this show. Seriously folks, get real.
                            They saw a chance to make some cash without putting the Arnold in to much jeopardy. Evan choose to come in with a bit more conditioning. That's it.
                            He will be 2 places behind Dex at the Arnold. Period.
                            Branch 1
                            Dex 2
                            Evan 4th or 5th
                            This is reality, with all of them being at there best that night.
                            I agree. But lets not forget about Victor Martinez, dude is looking amazing
                            All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

• coming the arnold dex will beat evan and im n big fan of evan but he needs n good 10 to 15 pounds to hang with the real monsters out there

Comment

• i saw the routines for fouad , dexter, and evan..

i would have judged it the same...

it was real close from the front shots of both evan and dexter...but when they turn around and do all the back shots even the hamstrings..the difference was that evan simply was more shredded

its true when they say "lights out!" when a bodybuilder turns around..thats how you tell who did there homework
                                That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

Working...
                                X