Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winner Evan Centopani, 4x Mr Olympia Jay Cutler, Flex Wheeler & Shawn Wrap Up the 2011 Flex Pro

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
    cant find that quote anywhere on the site...where is it exactly located
    Hey bro its not on the bio page .If u go to my website its on the first page.

Comment

Originally posted by eastcoast_beast View Post
      Hey bro its not on the bio page .If u go to my website its on the first page.
      hey man please dont stop posting because of those comments... we need mor pros in here and it s not fair to the majority of members who are really passionate about the sport. you gotta have tough skin, and filter out the good comments from the bad ones. if you stop posting because of some jackass comments then "the bad guys won", lol, get it?
      I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
      JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Oh and I guess my website bothers u too. How about u dont even go on it. Go back and sit behind ur computer screen and eat ur cookies. or since ur on evans dick so much how about u go and blow him for his victory

Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa!!!

Jeff - seriously - say what you want about this dipshit (Majrminer) but you leave my fucking cookies out of it. Comprende?

Comment

Oh and I guess my website bothers u too. How about u dont even go on it. Go back and sit behind ur computer screen and eat ur cookies. or since ur on evans dick so much how about u go and blow him for his victory
          You'd be a great ambassador for the sport. You certainly have a "wow" factor.
          BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Rjackd1 View Post
            Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Whoa!!!

Jeff - seriously - say what you want about this dipshit (Majrminer) but you leave my fucking cookies out of it. Comprende?
            Agreed. And I have no problem with you calling me a dipshit! I need better lats!
            BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Originally posted by majrminer View Post
              Agreed. And I have no problem with you calling me a dipshit! I need better lats!
              Wait so everything I just said didnt matter all but the cookie comment.lol???

Comment

Wait so everything I just said didnt matter all but the cookie comment.lol???
                welcome to MD No Bull! LOL!
                I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Just rewatched this. Great wrap up/interview.

Comment

Congratulations Evan!

Comment

Working...
                    X