Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Winner Evan Centopani, 4x Mr Olympia Jay Cutler, Flex Wheeler & Shawn Wrap Up the 2011 Flex Pro

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winner Evan Centopani, 4x Mr Olympia Jay Cutler, Flex Wheeler & Shawn Wrap Up the 2011 Flex Pro

Flex Pro Winner Evan Centopani wraps up the 2011 Flex Pro Bodybuilding Championships with 4x Mr Olympia Jay Cutler and Hall of Fame bodybuilders Shawn Ray and Flex Wheeler

Congratulations Evan!

Comment

I Love Evans Comments about Dexter Jackson and How he Respects him as a man! Im not a dexter fan,but if Evan says He is ok Then Thats good enough for me! The Arnold Will come down to Branch vs Evan!

Comment

EVAN LOOKED GREAT!!! In my opinion if Evan was a little bit wider he would be close to unbeatable. GREAT WIN!! I am really excited for the Arnold now!

Comment

evan is a real smart bodybuilder great victory!

Comment

Future Mr Olympia
            www.instagram.com/astrongspirit

Comment

Originally posted by JUSTINIAN View Post
              Future Mr Olympia
              You Got That Right!

Comment

Congrats Evan ol' boy!!! Not mentioning the Olympia, I think the real test will be the Arnold.

Comment

So glad Fouad made it into the top 3. Woooo
                  Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

evan is showing the solid movement back towards not just mass and conditioning (he has both), but also shape. he has great shape for a big guy. i like this movement, along with other youngbloods like phil.

Comment

Fouad out worked Pac and beat him just like I predicted. Evan looked good, but it will be a few more years until he will be a top contender for the olympia.

Comment

Whats the deal with complaining over Wolfs calfs and not mentioning Dex's?

Comment

Congrats to evan the best i've seen him future MR.O 4 sure.

Comment

the rite one

he did hes home work very well congrats

Comment

Evan,Kuclo, Cedric,Seth, Huh are the future of Bodybuilding.. Phil heath is not the future.. he's the present... the victory of evan it's the dawning of a new era in bodybuilding.... the young guns are raising

Comment

Working...
                              X