X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skilled View Post
    Dont ever let him go he is the futcher
    Yes he is the futcher :L:L I think you mean future ?
    T-Muscle.co.uk

Comment

I've heard it all now

Originally posted by Mike Russo View Post
      as far as bodybuilding goes, both Phil and Evan will be asterisks in Bob Kennedy's "Legends (of Bodybuilding)" Magazine
      in ten years, except Evan will have a Mr. Olympia title, Phil won't (Phil will be lucky to finish fourth 2011 O behind 3rd--Victor and 4th-- Dexter, 2nd-- Jay, 1st-- Evan. Jay's conditioning; however, good great awesome in the past, Jay is 37, Jay's conditioning or lack therereof of conditioning, Jay has been competing too long at the two bigs the Arnold and Olympia, Jay will have a conditioning err this year, it's not 2001. Evan this past weekend was better than Jay at the 2010 Olympia or any other Olympia in my opinion, lol Evan beating Jay is a natural progression in the sport, Jay at 37 beating Evan at 28? let's say Evan is 28 since Evan qualified for the O at 28. how long is Evan, with what we saw from Evan this past weekend... how long is Evan going to be relegated by internet forum posters as no.2 at the O at age 28 vs. a 37 year old who hasn't taken a break from competing in over half his life (and a year! seriously!) Jay Cutler?! try and be realistic. or... I try and think realistically not delusionally. lol as much as the fans like, have liked, will continue to like/be fans of Jay, the fans will only buy the same recycled decades old competing five, five plus years same champ as Mr. O? same thing! for so long?! I think 2010 was Jay's last year as O, Ronnie thought Ronnie was O forever, same with Dexter, I'm sure Jay thinks Jay will be O forever, the sport, the fans (the fans are a large part and a large part... if not all of the $ going into the sport really should be coming from the fans) the fans will not buy some guy who started the sport at 17 or 18 and is O at 37... the guy could wear a cape and tights and fly around the inside of mgm grand, lol, the fans will not buy a guy who started competing in bodybuilding contests at 17 or 18 and he's Mr. Olympia at age 37, that would be bad, too bad! for the sport, I would retire from my pursuit of bodybuilding (competively or recreationally), would be enuff!... resentfully and in disgust, at that point, if that were to happen. you can disagree, but I am not that gullible or naive. you can quote me, "the Mr.Olympia contest has become a joke!" REALLY! really lol 2010? with Jay as champ at age?! lol ...past 35?! 36?! that was a joke! Believe it? buy it? No, I don't believe it and I won't buy it because The Mr. Olympia contest (according to some internet message board fans of bodybuilding? who I'm not sure these internet message board fans of bodybuilding really know what they are talking about?!) has become delusional, a joke!
      If you think Evan would finish top 5 at 2011 Olympia your fucking retarded. Jay won cause he is a monster ? Can you compare Evan and jay ? no ?..
      4th Dexter, 3rd Victor and 2nd Jay ? Can i see your crystal ball please?
      People like you annoy me cause you don't have a fucking clue about bodybuilding now shut the fuck up and get off this forum
      T-Muscle.co.uk

Comment

Future Mr Olympia

Comment

Originally posted by Philly_1 View Post
          If you think Evan would finish top 5 at 2011 Olympia your fucking retarded. Jay won cause he is a monster ? Can you compare Evan and jay ? no ?..
          4th Dexter, 3rd Victor and 2nd Jay ? Can i see your crystal ball please?
          People like you annoy me cause you don't have a fucking clue about bodybuilding now shut the fuck up and get off this forum
          AGREED!
          Finally...why are there so many people on this site that have (1) never competed; (2) have likely never even seen a bodybuilding show?!
          I am a huge Evan fan, but he is NOT going to win the Olympia this year-he will have to be 100% to make the top 5. The field is just too strong and Evan needs some time to add thickness and bring up certain areas (especially his chest). He has a very good physique, but if you think Mr. Olympia this year, pull your head out of your butt or read a bodybuilding magazine instead of just looking at the pictures in the ads.

Comment

Originally posted by Mach Daddy View Post
            I heard PJ Braun say that he has only seen two physiques better than Evan's. Ronnie and Jay. I know PJ is Evan's friend, but that is pretty high praise.
            PJ said How good evan looks close up and he is not kidding,at the ny pro i took a picture with evan on stage and when i looked at him it looked like he had worms all over his body! Evan Is freaky ripped like Dorian or Gaspari in thier prime! No shit!

Comment

WHAT IN THE HECK IS GOIN ON WITH WOLF'S CALVES? THE LEFT CALF IS SMALLER THAN THE RIGHT ONE, AND THEY BOTH MAKE HIS LOWER LEGS LOOK LIKE PENCILS. I KNOW HE IS NO SLOUCH IN THE GYM. IF HE CAN'T GROW A SET....HE MIGHT HAVE TO GET THOSE IMPLANTS.

Comment

Congrats Evan! Ball's in your court now.

Comment

Congrats evan and best of luck at the arnold

Comment

im so glad to hear he beat dexter the ex mr. olympia.evan will be mr. olympia some day.great job evan woohoo!!!

Comment

• congrulations

Comment

• good game to Evan, that be interesting to see what he going to do in the Anorld Classic or Olympia

Comment

Working...
                        X