This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations Evan!! Wins Flex Pro & Signs New MD Contract

Evan Centopani turned pro three years ago, and the “Beast from the East” has only competed twice since then – winning his pro debut at the NY Pro in 2009 and now at the Flex Pro this past weekend. What a great accomplishment! Many of his fans were so pleased to see him back on stage. Evan was in great condition, leaner and harder and showed significant improvements to his physique, especially his legs and back. Adding quality muscle takes time and he did it on his own. The most significant change to Evan’s prep for the Flex Pro and the Arnold is that for the first time since his very first contest, nearly six years ago now, doing it on his own without the help of a “guru”. Evan is a very independent person with great confidence in himself. He is also very disciplined, hardworking, focused and extremely driven to succeed on his own.

I am also pleased to announce that Evan has signed a new MD contract. I have tremendous respect for Evan and proud to have him as part of our all star team of MD athletes. At 28 years of age, Evan has a bright future ahead of him!

I am looking forward to seeing how Evan compares to the other big names at the Arnold, March 5th.

It should be a great battle, best of luck Evan!
    Steve Blechman, Publisher/Editor-in-Chief
    Facebook Twitter Instagram

Great news!

Comment

Hell to the yes Great work man.. Only two words as advice "Stay humble". I love how you just keep it short and simple. Not like these other dickheads that think they know everything without a fucking year of college or even a year of training lol. Dude your awesome and fucking ill. Can't wait to see whats ahead. [example: Arnold Classic ] Keep being the the best role model for all of us young cats out here.

Comment

Its going to be a great Arnold this year. Evan is going to make top three this year!! Kick ass Evan!!

Comment

Great to hear MD is Locking up Evan Before He win Any more Shows! Well Deserved contract and The best Coverage in the Industry!

Comment

Yeah Buddy!!! Go Evan!
            https://www.facebook.com/leanmuscled

Comment

I am very happy about Evan
              I want him to know that he's got support even in cold Russia and in Czech Republic as well!

Comment

Evan is awesome! i like watching his videos on MD TV.

Comment

I'm happy to hear he renewed his contract. He is definitely my favorite bodybuilder on MD.

Comment

Dude makes sense, he's ripped to shreds, and he's got some decent personality, which 90% of these meat heads lack when they get thrown on video. He deserves all the fruits of his hard work.

It cannot be easy carrying 300+ pounds in the offseason, just to rest all your hard work and eating on a few judges who think you may or may not look good on a single day. 2 years of hard work. Fuck yes. Let's do this.
                    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Well Deserved..

Good stuff for MD....I can't wait to see what happens at the Arnold. Good luck Evan.... I hope Dex don't say if he loses he is just getting ready for the Mr. O. and brings it...
                      Stay focused Maverick..

Comment

Dont ever let him go he is the futcher

Comment

One down, two more (Arnold Classic and Olympia) to go for 2011, I'm predicting Evan wins the remaining two major shows for 2011, both the Arnold Classic and the Mr.Olympia contest. Flex Pro beating Dexter there's nobody in the current lineup in the condition I saw Evan in this past weekend, unless somebody comes outta nowhere which isn't expected to happen zero chance... Evan looked great this past weekend as did the rest of the guys just Evan did his homework for Evan for what that is worth but... at least the sport is a little more intersting with Evan Centopani winning over guys like Dexter with pending or soon to be pending wins over Victor? Jay? 2011...? I really don't see Evan losing this season to anybody 3-0 for Evan 2011 IFBB season. Evan's a pretty good bodybuilder, so are Jay and numerous others in the Arnold or Olympia contests, but if Evan plays his cards right doesn't overdo anything the judges will put sneak (whatever you want to call it) Evan into 1st place cause in the current Arnold Classic and Olympia lineup that is where Evan places... call it refreshing, call it me trying to pick 'em like at the dog track or horse track lol I'm just having fun trying to predict and it's what I saw. Is Evan flawless as good as Evan thinks Evan is? Evan is winning shows now but so were a half dozen, a dozen, dozens of guys winning short, 202lbs. or open shows a year ago, a couple years ago, five years ago, ten years ago, 15 to 140 plus years ago? lol ... but in the lineup we saw this past weekend at the Flex Pro and what we will see at the Arnold 2011 and Olympia 2011... again, Evan looks to go 3-0 this 2011 IFBB season, if you are asking me my 2011 Arnold or Olympia predictions, I think it will be Evan Centopani, 2011 Arnold and 2011 Olympia.

Comment

Congrats Evan!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Blechman View Post
                              I have tremendous respect for Evan
                              Hes been my favorite since I picked up a MD mag in 07 with his articles in Young Guns one of the main reasons why i keep picking up MD.

Comment

Working...
                              X