This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Miami Muscle View Post
    How the fuck is a picture of synthol a compliment? LMAO!
    nevermind, Guy "gets it",and that s all that matters to me
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Seems like alot of pro's today seem to lead toward more straight sets (all working sets with the same weight) why do you feel like increasing the load on all working sets is more beneficial?

Comment

Originally posted by bigjon_1 View Post
        Seems like alot of pro's today seem to lead toward more straight sets (all working sets with the same weight) why do you feel like increasing the load on all working sets is more beneficial?
        my assumption is that he is a relatively small guy trying to stand next to the big boys...guys like Cutler can do all working sets with the same weight as they already have a solid foundation of size...a smller guy needs to go through more growth through adaptation to bigger loads. basically you have to give the body a reason to get bigger by subjecting it to heavier loads from one work set to the next
        I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
        JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Good job Guy. 2nd place is probably not what you were hoping for but to the people that can only watch that is an awesome showing.

Comment

Thanks RockyIII I never thought of that and it makes alot of sense

Comment

All that hard work in the offseason payed off. His upper body made dramatic improvements. This is the best i've ever seen him look...BIG props to Guy Cisternino. He busted his ass to get to where he is...much respect!
              "Do not demand what you cannot take by force."

Comment

Working...
              X