No announcement yet.

Bodybuilder Vallerie Busch preps for Dexter Jackson Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why thank you sir. BTW, I love that picture of Ronnie, he is incredible!!!
    Originally posted by Big Bo View Post
    so HOT!

Comment

WOW!! Thank you so much. Yes it is unfortunate that female bodybuilders look unnatural but THANK GOODNESS women's physique has emerged as a new division to bring back femininity into muscular toned women!!! It is a much healthier and attractive look and I think it's really going to take off!! Finally a division where I feel it has been designed just for me and I am soooo taking that PRO CARD in that division!!!! I am going to start at the IFBB North American in Ohio on Sept 3rd, so wish me luck!!!

Originally posted by andrea.b View Post
      At least her face still looks womanly (actually she is really beautiful!!!), unfortunately I connot say the same for other "supposedly" female bodybuilders portraied in recent MD videos, their features completely transfigured and unnatural. Really sad and worrying.

Comment

I can't wait! I am so excited for this show and I am practicing my routine. Learning the new poses and getting my gear all set to go!!!! I am DETERMINED to be a be PRO in WOMEN'S PHYSIQUE, no question about it!!! I will get that PRO CARD!

Originally posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
        Congratulations to you Vallerie for getting a first place trophy in women's bodybuilding at the Dexter Jackson Classic (no one else showed up) and also CONGRATS on sending in your registration for Women's Physique at the North Americans!!!

Comment

I AM IFBB PRO!!!!!!!

I made it!! I made it!!!
          All that hard work has paid off and I made it to the PROs in Women's Physique!! It is an amazing feeling to be part of the elite group. I want to thank everyone for believing in me and thank those who supported me because it all paid off. I am looking forward to next year to compete as a PRO but I have some work to do so I can blow away the audience and judges!! Thank you everyone!!! DSC_2237_LXHEIAZDYG.jpgJB5_7100wtmk_OBZEYQMFJO.jpgDSC_2254_SOEDRNSCLX.jpg7.jpgDSC_2241_YXDSTCFTTR.jpgJB5_7102wtmk_DVDESEIFKB.jpg

Comment

Congrats... and hope you stick around here at MD cause its always nice to have more gals join the site. Happy posting.
            Last edited by lil mama; September 16th, 2011, 09:57 PM.

Comment

Congratulations!
              Try not to let hurdles hold you down because they will always be there.

Comment

Congratulations Valerie!

Comment

Working...
                X