Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vaughn Ettienne Wins 202s at 2011 Dexter Jackson Classic!! Results! SCORE CARDS ADDED!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Adina Im so happy,but not surprised,That Guy looked so much improved,guy is a hard worker and i hope he is on MD Radio this week!
    We'll have Fakhri and Vaughan from this show on tomorrow.

I'm working on the line-up now.

Comment

I know it's hard to tell from the pictures sometimes....

Angel was not as hard or conditioned as the top guys. That's why he placed where he did. Especially, his lower half was not as tight or hard. He's competing in Dallas this weekend. He's got a week to tighten up and nab a qualification.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominick Cardone View Post
        Funny....Someone wins and then they jump all over him about SOMETHING. All you faggots, look at yourselves. Sitting behind a computer, acting like you know this man personally. Your a joke. The most youll get out of lifting weights is sitting on MD, and maybe looking good in your avatar.....Chances are your juicing your brains out, and not training nearly as hard as vaughan. Eating as consistently and living the lifestyle like he does. Yes, he IS natural. He is tested on a regular basis by the NYPD (New York Police Department). Your just defining yourself as jealous, hating, no bodies. You know bodybuilding? Why didnt you just win an IFBB show. Nevertheless an NPC show LMAO!. What a joke!

Congrats Vaughan, have yet to see someone as hard working as you are. This is the first step in the glorious career your gonna have. Ef these haters.

Dominic, I would like to clear a few things up. My dads good friend Kurt who is a homicide detective in Nassau and worked in the city for a long time laughed at me when I just asked him about that sort of testing. he asked me who do you think would pay for it and with all the guys that are out of shape that they should give Vaughn a medal and make him a spokes person. he told me the NYPD when he was there (4 years ago) didnt do it and he would bet they still dont, after all its not the NFL, its the NYPD. I doubt bloomberg would allow that!

Comment

Sorry forgot to add that there is a random testing program in place because of a few bad apples but he said its a joke and that guys would just pee for each other. He still has lots of buddies doesnt know one guy tested

Comment

Adina is no joke she knows her stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by dmm3218 View Post
              Dominic, I would like to clear a few things up. My dads good friend Kurt who is a homicide detective in Nassau and worked in the city for a long time laughed at me when I just asked him about that sort of testing. he asked me who do you think would pay for it and with all the guys that are out of shape that they should give Vaughn a medal and make him a spokes person. he told me the NYPD when he was there (4 years ago) didnt do it and he would bet they still dont, after all its not the NFL, its the NYPD. I doubt bloomberg would allow that!
              Don't worry, my last post prob scared him too much to come back to this thread lol

Comment

Originally posted by don long View Post
                Hey Don Its great to see you on MD! I remember you making your pro debut at the NOC in nyin 1996 where you took third damn im old lol! All the best in your Health Don!

psADINA IS THE REAL DEAL!

Comment

Originally posted by don long View Post
                  Thanks, Don! That makes my day!

Comment

dmm3218 are you NYPD cop???-no, I'm (7 years on the job); so don't talk about something you don't know. YES, NYPD is testing for steroids. Do I know cops that got modified after testing positive- yes. Were they taking steroids-no, they were taking legal testosterone boosters from GNC. Can you take fat burners over the counter - no. Will it show on the test if I take hydroxycut??? I don't know. Will I take it just to find out - no. It is one of many banned legal supplements by NYPD and I will not risk my pension or/and career. I know Vaughan personally. Vaughan and I been training together for about 2 years and i know him for seven. I won't speak for Vaughan but I can assure you that if he could gear up, last year he will got his pro card not as a light heavy but heavy weight!!! Today you will see him competing not in 202 but in open class!!!
                    Polish Power

Comment

All this talk about Vaughan juicing up or not. My question is does it even matter? It's the IFBB! The dude won his first pro show. Let's keep our eye on the ball and focus on what's important.

Vaughan, good job man. Hard work pays off.
                      Go Hard or Go Home.

Comment

Thank you everyone for the congratulations and kind words. I won't address the other stuff because it is won't make a believer out of anyone who isn't already. Besides, controversy is good.

I wanna thank everyone at MD. I am a fan of the sport and the magazine first and foremost and to be mentioned, interviewed, spoke of in anyway is crazy to me.

Comment

Patrick Richardson 15th

The next time Patrick Richardson gets on stage some of you judges have to take your bi-focals off this guy for his height and weight is a freak. HE SHOULD HAVE PLACED TOP 5 TO SIX. I am not an expert but come on guys I saw pics of guys who placed before him are you for real.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominick Cardone View Post
                            Funny....Someone wins and then they jump all over him about SOMETHING. All you faggots, look at yourselves. Sitting behind a computer, acting like you know this man personally. Your a joke. The most youll get out of lifting weights is sitting on MD, and maybe looking good in your avatar.....Chances are your juicing your brains out, and not training nearly as hard as vaughan. Eating as consistently and living the lifestyle like he does. Yes, he IS natural. He is tested on a regular basis by the NYPD (New York Police Department). Your just defining yourself as jealous, hating, no bodies. You know bodybuilding? Why didnt you just win an IFBB show. Nevertheless an NPC show LMAO!. What a joke!

Congrats Vaughan, have yet to see someone as hard working as you are. This is the first step in the glorious career your gonna have. Ef these haters.
                            Don't be so naive, there is no natural IFBB pro. As for Ettiene he's using steroids since long time ago:

Since then, however, the arresting officer in the case, Vaughn Ettienne, and his supervisor, Sergeant Raymond Cotton, were suspended in the steroid probe, which has ensnared 29 cops who allegedly received illegal prescriptions. Both Ettienne and Cotton tested positive for steroid use, according to law-enforcement officials.
                            http://www.villagevoice.com/2008-07-...ts-get-busted/

Comment

That's TWO wins for y'all to moan over. Jeez, all this over a mere 202 lbs? That's kaio-ken. What happens when I go Super-sayain? Really, you guys have NO idea of what is to come.

Comment

...and its awesome to know that we have avid Village Voice readers here. I believe I will have a sit down with Adina and shed light on the exact nature of my status after the Olympia because its becoming a distraction and I don't need rumors and inuendo putting my accomplishments or reputation at risk. Stay tuned for that.

Comment

Working...
                                X