Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Clarence DeVis w/George Farah

103kg, 1m68

Attached Files

Comment

Manuel Romero's been looking incredible his contest prep. He may win.

Comment

The only contest Liberatore is winning is the biggest ego or the smallest package contest. Looks like there is just a little mushroom tucked under there. Although he does try lately with super padded purple trunks

QW5Q6910_YTWXIHZYVS.jpgQW5Q0253_UZHAGURYGT.jpgJEB_2509wtmk_UEIAAKUWFM.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by buffguy View Post
                Manuel Romero's been looking incredible his contest prep. He may win.
                I hope he gets in the top 3!!
                Satisfaction is good. Pride is better.

Comment

i dont know if cedric can get as shredded as haley

1/2) Ced/Comet
                  3/4)Mike Liberatore/Banks
                  5/6) DeVis/Romero

Comment

Originally posted by pdelaney View Post
                    The only contest Liberatore is winning is the biggest ego or the smallest package contest. Looks like there is just a little mushroom tucked under there. Although he does try lately with super padded purple trunks

[ATTACH=CONFIG]240305[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]240306[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]240307[/ATTACH]

he looks damn good at 2 weeks out (from last years coverage, forgot the show), that fucking keto shit is whats killing him.

Comment

If Cedric Brings his best this will be Lights out for the rest of the guys because Cedric is that good with Size and Pleasing lines that are rarely seen in bodybuilding today!

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Singerman
                        Watch out for Mike Liberatore!!! I have seen today's progress pictures... He's gonna shock people come Orlando!
                        Mike Is one very cool dude and he looks insane in person as far as conditionong goes! Mike is a big bodybuilding fan too!

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron Singerman
                          You're right, Major... Mike is a huge fan of the sport. He had to co-host my show with me recently due to Cristina being in Australia... He keeps up with everything that goes on in and around the sport. He's am excellent ambassador for bodybuilding as well.
                          Mike Spent Alot Of time with me and my boy Rob at the Arnold just shooting the shit about bodybuilding! Mike is a great representative for bodybuilding and he is one hell of a bodybuilder too!

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
                            If Cedric Brings his best this will be Lights out for the rest of the guys because Cedric is that good with Size and Pleasing lines that are rarely seen in bodybuilding today!
                            I think that too.

Comment

I net Mike Liberatore last year at the Olympia, he was staying at my Hotel. I bumped with him lots of times. He's a great guy, very easy going and friendly. I think he will show up in good shape next week. He night surprise everybody...

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie Beast View Post
                                I think that too.
                                Cedric is a throwback to the 90s and the fans crave a champion who has size and great shape like cedric!

Comment

Working...
                                X