Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS!!! Cedric McMillan jumps into Europa Show of Champions - Orlando April 30, 2011

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw Cedric guest pose last week, as good as he looked I would have never thought 2 weeks out, regardless hope he kills it, great guy!

Comment

Well, I hope he's been planning this show for some time, as he won't have much prep time....

Comment

I wonder if he has sorted his bitch tits out. Don't military personnel get drug tested on a regular basis. How does he skip that?

Comment

How do you say banned
          Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude. ~Ralph Marston

Comment

Oh wait, nevermind. Found it. Verboten!

Comment

Hope he can come in lean at some point this year, we haven't seen him at his finest yet, and when we do....

Comment

Hitler's gone :C
                My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

Whatever. You posted a only a minute before me. Didn't even see your post when I posted mine. Doesn't matter.

Comment

cedric has it !!!! i think he can beat marcus

Comment

Cedric Is going to Bag his first pro win and roll into the ny pro on fire! Im stoked to see Cedric in NYC in may!

Comment

Cedric has unbelievable potential and I think everyone can see that. LOTS of bb'ers over the years have come along with amazing potential who unfortunately did not reach and full fill it. The real question is, has Cedric been making the improvements he needs to make? Has he added size to his delts, arms and back? Has he worked on thigh sweep and calves? And will he come in with that all important "shredded look"?

I've seen some recent pics and he looks good but Its hard to tell if those improvements have been made? And show day is show day and that is the ONLY day that matters. I wish him all the best and know that he has a full time job and recently had some family worries.....but he is a dedicated person who is very calculated.

Can't wait to see him on show day!!!
                        Last edited by He-Man; April 24th, 2011, 01:31 PM.
                        FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

hypocrites

Originally posted by silverback69 View Post
                          I wonder if he has sorted his bitch tits out. Don't military personnel get drug tested on a regular basis. How does he skip that?

so what is your f...king point?

Comment

Originally posted by tbookie View Post
                            I just saw some pictures from 2 weeks out ( other forum ). Still lacking hams and he wont be the best conditioned athlete on stage.
                            But he does have the best structure and really good physique.
                            Dont think he will win though.

Would be cool though if he really came in ripped to the bone. Hope he does.
                            Wonder if the Cedmania will decrease after this event or if it will jump to a new level?

where can i find those pics??

Comment

Wow.......lets just shit on other competitors and say that no one has a chance against Cedric. SMH
                              twitter: @badbadleroyb,

Comment

Originally posted by bad bad leroy brown View Post
                                Wow.......lets just shit on other competitors and say that no one has a chance against Cedric. SMH
                                well nobody has a real chance against cedric the same way nobody is going to have a chance against Kai Greene at the NY Pro. Unless he blows it, it's his show to lose no doubt.
                                Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

Working...
                                X