Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS!!! Cedric McMillan jumps into Europa Show of Champions - Orlando April 30, 2011

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OTIS View Post
    well nobody has a real chance against cedric the same way nobody is going to have a chance against Kai Greene at the NY Pro. Unless he blows it, it's his show to lose no doubt.
    I'm not so sure. Ive seen some recent Cedric pics and he doesnt look that much improved? I know he had a family crisis and we all know that can wear on you so that probably explains it and makes perfect sense. I wish him the best though.

Comment

Originally posted by bruiser View Post
      I'm not so sure. Ive seen some recent Cedric pics and he doesnt look that much improved? I know he had a family crisis and we all know that can wear on you so that probably explains it and makes perfect sense. I wish him the best though.
      I'm with you in this one. Cedric is the obvious choice, but he will win only if he shows up in top shape. I just hope he decided to do this show a long time ago...
      Satisfaction is good. Pride is better.

Comment

BAD move.... judging from his 2 weeks out pics....

exept if he was on zero carbs in his 2 weeks out pics and was flat as shit on 3 hours of cardio a day or something, and that he magically gains 10 lbs in the next few days and gets harder...

hard to say

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus88 View Post
          cedric has it !!!! i think he can beat marcus
          I saw Marcus yesterday and he is READY!!!! Full, big as shit and dry!
          SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
          2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
            Oh SNAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have a FIGHT!

Hoooo Rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~!
            Yup, everyone got a fight now.........for second place!!

Comment

I have interested.

Comment

Working...
              X