Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea, Mr. One Post, it got him to the pros, but now he will have to grow another body part (dumb ass).
    Originally posted by valencia View Post
    Man. Those are some huge arms but unfortunately that is going to kill him in the shows because they are not proportionate to the rest of his body. He will have to stop working out the tris for a while. BB is about symmetry.

Comment

Lee looks like he has added some good size.

Comment

Sounds like you suffer from ROID rage my freind Chill Out

Originally posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
        No offense, but fuck you.

Comment

Not bad size but symmetry sufers looks to have good back size too but for all that arm size striations are in short supply

Comment

Originally posted by victoria,ruby View Post
            ROID RAGE
            Don't believe in it or that everyone with big arms is full of synthol.

Comment

i hope he doesn't go without a win in the pro ranks. b/c he had hell tying to become a pro.

Comment

I'll agree with the synthol use. But he did a damn good job doin it. I don't see why people harp on the synth users. EVERYBODY does it.
                It's practically what being a pro is all about. Bringing up lacking body parts by any means necessary.
                Yes, that's me in my Avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by toeheadskater View Post
                  I'll agree with the synthol use. But he did a damn good job doin it. I don't see why people harp on the synth users. EVERYBODY does it.
                  It's practically what being a pro is all about. Bringing up lacking body parts by any means necessary.
                  W-H-A-T??????
                  Satisfaction is good. Pride is better.

Comment

sorry, but that's definitely NOT what being a pro is about....
                    Satisfaction is good. Pride is better.

Comment

I agree that hes shooting alot of something in there, could be he just likes site inj. in his arms. Either way who cares, 'ol boys arms are as close to sergio-esque as i've ever seen. Knows what hes doing apparently, and dont start going on about his gut or some shit like that. Let see how he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos_A View Post
                        sorry, but that's definitely NOT what being a pro is about....
                        Haha, why don't you tell me what being a pro is all about
                        Try and pull from your personal experience as a pro
                        Oh wait!
                        Shut the fuck up

Comment

And while you're at it.
                          Try an think of a top pro that didn't use site injections or synthol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Triceps View Post
                            tiny forearms massive synthol abuse in his triceps and bis, even Zane could have arms like that with all that oil in them.zero triceps separation, no striations because of copious amount of oil.
                            Why were you banned?

Comment

Originally posted by toeheadskater View Post
                              It's partly the reason why pro bodybuilding is such a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
                                Why were you banned?
                                Looked to be a suicide.
                                No need for 1-800-ASK-GARY

Comment

Working...
                                X