Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marcus "The Comet" Haley Pumps Legs 6 Days Out from Europa - Orlando & Talks Cedric McMillan

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marcus "The Comet" Haley Pumps Legs 6 Days Out from Europa - Orlando & Talks Cedric McMillan

Marcus "The Comet" Haley took second place in the 2010 Europa Show of Champions to Hidetada Yamagishi. This year he is considered one of the front runners. In this video, Bodybuilder Haley takes us through a leg workout filmed six days before the show. Haley talks about his competition including his feeling about last minute entry Cedric McMillan in a mini-preview of the event.

Hell yea! Gotta love his hunger and drive for the sport. Marcus just has fun while doing what he loves and you can't beat that with a bat! DO YA THING BIG HOMIE!!!
    COOKIN LIKE A BITCH! http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/RUCKUS10/

Comment

Great attitude, wish him the best.

Comment

I actually think he a real shot to win 1st at this one!
        I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

Sliced and Diced! Good luck to him.

Comment

Marcus, you kick ass dude. And if that is what depleted looks like, I can't wait til George works his magic and fills him out. Gonna look SICK!
            BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Originally posted by majrminer View Post
              Marcus, you kick ass dude. And if that is what depleted looks like, I can't wait til George works his magic and fills him out. Gonna look SICK!
              If only I could tell you what George's "magic" is for Marcus... It would'nt be anything people would expect.....
              Kill it this weekend homie, I'll be seeing you this summer for your prep for the big show in Sept!!!
              Miss all four of ya, Mace, Dro, and Tiff!

Comment

Originally posted by tflexxin View Post
                If only I could tell you what George's "magic" is for Marcus... It would'nt be anything people would expect.....
                Kill it this weekend homie, I'll be seeing you this summer for your prep for the big show in Sept!!!
                Miss all four of ya, Mace, Dro, and Tiff!
                is it that whole "olive oil" thing that Essa was talking about? LOL!
                I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

How can he afford an Maserati?

Comment

Crazy ass conditioning!
                    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

sick car!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Comment

Originally posted by TEST4LIFE View Post
                        sick car!!!!!!!!!!!!.
                        Maserati Gran Cabrio I believe or maybe the Gran Turismo,...
                        she squeals.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                          is it that whole "olive oil" thing that Essa was talking about? LOL!
                          I'm guessing the "magic" would be pancakes or donuts.
                          BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Originally posted by majrminer View Post
                            I'm guessing the "magic" would be pancakes or donuts.
                            Essa's wife talked about Farah having Essa on chicken with olive oil or something like that, for the last few days leading into the show
                            I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                            JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Cedric may be bigger, but he won't out condition Marcus. I've never seen Marcus in this type of shape and this big before
                              SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                              2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Working...
                              X