Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still dont see shit at all. Come on guys get your shit together damn.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Where is the sound?

Comment

THE ADS ARE WORKING FANTASTICALLY WELL HOWEVER....AWESOME....MAYBE ILL CLOSE MD AND GO BUY SOMETHING
        2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

Comment

Originally posted by lastrep View Post
          Crap.. anybody actually getting a live stream without a pause ever 2 seconds?
          NO

PROBABLY BETTER OFF JUST WAITING AND WATCHING THE REPLAY......ITS BULLSHIT THIS IS HAPPENING. I KNOW ITS FREE AND EVERYTHING BUT THIS SHOULDNT BE HAPPENING ANYMORE WITH TODAYS TECHNOLOGY...THE MR.O NEVER PAUSED ONCE FOR ME....SOMEBODY CUT ONE TOO MANY CORNERS ON THIS ONE

ID RATHER PAY 5 BUCKS AND BE ABLE TO WATCH IT LIVE WITHOUT ALL THE PROBLEMS.

Comment

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback, we are working hard on fixing the bugs.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch Peterson View Post
              Hey guys, thanks for the feedback, we working hard on fixing the bugs.
              APPRECIATE IT BUTCH. HOPE YOU GET IT WORKED OUT. THIS WAS REALLY COOL YOU GUYS JUMPED IN FRONT OF OTHER SITES TO DO THIS BUT THIS IS TOTALLY GONNA HURT MD'S REP IF YOU DONT FIX IT FOR SURE.

sorry bout the caps

Comment

better get it fixed for tommorrow.......everyone is still at work today. sat is gonna be a whole new ballgame.

tell blechman to stop signing every athlete and spend that money on coverage. its the future.

Comment

getting a bit better now....well at least theres longer than 2 sec in between pauses now. its anywhere from 2- 12 seconds now...LOL

Comment

too bad its not in HD either

Comment

Is it possible to fix the bugs? I would like to know if it is worth waiting or if i am just waisting my time here.

Comment

Originally posted by BigRonnie View Post
                        Is it possible to fix the bugs? I would like to know if it is worth waiting or if i am just waisting my time here.
                        i think he measn they will spend more money on the finals. they have to purchase more bandwidth

Comment

Originally posted by BigRonnie View Post
                          x2 ,don't wanna spend my evening hitting refresh if there's no chance for it to work .

Comment

quality is ok. A little skippy. Dont mind watching it on mute. The skippy audio is the annoying part.
                            I wish I could have attend! Thanks MD for making this effort!!
                            FNF \ ONWARD

Comment

Robbie is posting high quality video in the Play - By - Play thread

Comment

Ah, the first live stream, and I will miss it. I am graduating tonight, so its okay.
                                ironmaglabs.com

Comment

Working...
                                X